Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Haircut

• 07-12-2006 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hola, earlier today I was trying to get my hair done in a Hair Dressers training salon so I could get it for cheap but they said the school was closed until January and I'd imagine this is the case with many places, does anyone know of anywhere around south Dublin/ city centre that would do inexpensive haircuts and highlights?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 enjoy

does anyone know where a lad can get a goor haircut where barbers are willing to give advise on styles etc for a non-extortiate price. Anyone go to Grafton Barbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

enjoy wrote:
    does anyone know where a lad can get a goor haircut where barbers are willing to give advise on styles etc for a non-extortiate price. Anyone go to Grafton Barbers?

Such a place doesnt exist im afraid enjoy. Theres plenty of threads already on the topic but believe me its either a short back and sides generic haircut or a 60 euro stylist job from somewhere like tony and guy or peter marks. There is no middle ground.

Advertisement