Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Alright lads, have a table booked under the name Mark Kelly, so if ya want a seat pop along there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I take it you at least know a couple of people who are going to go to the table with you for definite?!

I take it you at least know a couple of people who are going to go to the table with you for definite?!
    Yup, two other lads and Moneymaker. Also, any boardsies who want can sit with us sure. Just easier for everyone this way!

So if there's four of you, perhaps you could dress up as Right To Censor and stop everyone drinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

So if there's four of you, perhaps you could dress up as Right To Censor and stop everyone drinking!

Ah, that would be amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I have the theme music and all if you want? If anyone can do a passable Steven Richards impression, that would work...........

Woolshed are giving away stadium seats and free booze on their Facebook right now!

Btw, for those who haven't seen, bingo is coming back on Sunday...

10947276_560555750748674_7809205387624577066_n.jpg?oh=651fcd435c924d7a5a8a50e6ff97f882&oe=552A6CB6&__gda__=1431841130_96493328d54e9754b70becd6bde046e2

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 DAY TIL ‪#‎WOOLSHEDRUMBLE‬!!!!!
    ➣ There WILL be 100x tickets (€6) sold at the door on a first-come, first-served basis! If you arrive by 9pm you should be alright for tickets.
    ➣ Make sure you arrive by 10pm if you wish to partake in WWE karaoke for prizes.
    ➣ Full food menu available until 10pm approx (at venue's discretion) with a snack menu also available until late.
    ➣ Please claim your reserved table or stadium seat prize by 11pm or Woolshed may have to give it away to meet demand.
    ➣ Tweet #WoolshedRumble to join in the online conversation once the event starts, and be sure to tweet theme song requests on the night to @AMTRick.
    ➣ The party will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland so, if you see our cameras around, don't be shy!
    ➣ Valid ID essential. Over 18's only. Woolshed reserves the right to refusal. Prize winners please bring ID to validate your spot on the guestlist.
    ➣ No entry once PPV starts.
    ➣ Your ticket is your sole proof of purchase.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Could you imagine the atmosphere in the Woolshed if this music plays during the rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

So looking forward to this, and I had more people than tickets this time! The power of the rumble!!

Love it!

• Advertisement

Ah, that would be amazing!
    If someone wants to do it at the next one, I'll lead the group into battle against the clandestine morals that are at play in this Australian den of eniquity. Think it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Just got here anyone else around yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Leggo you on here tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Great night. Cheers all.

Woooo! Hall of Famer right here! Amazing night! Now the proud owner of a Dolph Ziggler t-shirt amongst other items!

Boards DOMINATED the Rumble Party last night. Fair play to Mark and Sean for being such good craic in the karaoke contest. Was great to get to chat to some of you guys last night, these nights are always so mental I don't always get to (barely get to chat to my own team or the people I'm sitting with during the PPV even!), but I appreciate everyone coming out, being loud and getting involved. :)

Hope to have pics online later. Will link here when I do, I know there's at least one spectacular one of Mark singing.

Not to try and make this seem like a massive circle-jerk or anything but you and your crew do an amazing job. Ye make it look so professional and easy even though I am sure there is a shed load of planning and legal things to get right. It never seems like there are any problems and even when there is a slight mistake with a mic or anything the recovery is done really well (and it gets the crowd chanting aswell).

Met a girl there last night, it was her first time there and was chatting to her after. She really enjoyed the whole event and said she would love to come along again. When you get people planning stuff around these events you know you are doing something right! Fair play to ye and I'm really looking forward to the Wrestlemania party now.

Thanks man, it is a lot of work, but it's fun work and especially when people take to it as everyone has. I appreciate the kind words and support. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

How did people react to the Rumble lads?

A lot of bullsh1t calls and booing to be far. Bubba Ray coming in went down really well to be fair! Triple threat went down an absolute treat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I think Bubba got one of the biggest, if not the biggest, pop of the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Great night as per usual! Fair play once again lads!

Pics are online at the link below if you haven't seen it! Here's mrkiscool2 killing it on his way to winning the karaoke contest!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.562842667186649.1073741834.114162802054640&type=1

10897950_562843183853264_9071436027367692401_n.jpg?oh=b7c8993b47bdda19975bd4b70a467866&oe=556C6A99

Thinking of dressing up as a wrestler again for Mania (went as Punk to Summerslam). Currently tossing up Ambrose, Grado, Lesnar or a member of right to censor/the ever expanding BulletClub. Any suggestions lads?

Thinking of dressing up as a wrestler again for Mania (went as Punk to Summerslam). Currently tossing up Ambrose, Grado, Lesnar or a member of right to censor/the ever expanding BulletClub. Any suggestions lads?
    I'm in between two minds aswell. There was something here before the Rumble party that the boardsies could go as Right To Censor together but I'm thinking about letting the beard grow, getting a Hawaiian Shirt and going as Wyatt!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

A Real Mans Man Steven Regal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I like the RTC Boards edition. I can do a mean Steve Richards impression too.

Like I said, if you guys go with the RTC idea (or something else) we can organise something fun on stage. I can see that really getting a laugh. So just let me know!

leggo wrote: »
    Like I said, if you guys go with the RTC idea (or something else) we can organise something fun on stage. I can see that really getting a laugh. So just let me know!

I'm game for it if everyone else is.

• Advertisement

I'm game for it if everyone else is.
    I definitely am! Means I won't have to grow and style my beard! Will be pretty cool being inducted in RTC get-up!

Advertisement