Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Semester 2 Timetables

• 12-01-2015 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey guys

Any idea when these are out? Need to get my schedule for my part time job asap and am dreading it in case they're the Friday before we start back again.

Cheers
    IT9

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Intouch9 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Any idea when these are out? Need to get my schedule for my part time job asap and am dreading it in case they're the Friday before we start back again.

Cheers
    IT9

Hi,

Timetables are usually out the week before you come back. We have been in contact with Student Services to see if we can get a definitive date for their release but we haven't received anything yet. Once we receive them from Student Services we will post to our website and Facebook for ease of access. Links below if you don't have them already:

www.misu.ie
    www.facebook.com/maryistudentsunion

Hope this helps

MISU Team

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

Amazing, thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 beckspell

This is ridiculous, it's getting later every year. Why don't MIC get their act together and get them out in time. Many students have work to organise as well as childcare/babysitters/family commitments etc.
    It is so frustrating and stressful in a week we're supposed to be off.
    It is not 'normally' up a week before we go back, it's always late. Thanks for the update MISU but it is not accurate and as representatives of the students in MIC I think ye should put pressure on them to have the timetables up at least a week before (not the Monday), ie: this year the LATEST it should have been up was Friday the 16th and anything after this date is unfair and shows a lack of respect towards their students.
    We are paying fees for this system to work and I don't think they realise how upsetting this is to most of the students of MIC, especially those with children.
    Sorry for the rant but it's just sooo frustrating... :(

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

beckspell wrote: »
    This is ridiculous, it's getting later every year. Why don't MIC get their act together and get them out in time. Many students have work to organise as well as childcare/babysitters/family commitments etc.
    It is so frustrating and stressful in a week we're supposed to be off.
    It is not 'normally' up a week before we go back, it's always late. Thanks for the update MISU but it is not accurate and as representatives of the students in MIC I think ye should put pressure on them to have the timetables up at least a week before (not the Monday), ie: this year the LATEST it should have been up was Friday the 16th and anything after this date is unfair and shows a lack of respect towards their students.
    We are paying fees for this system to work and I don't think they realise how upsetting this is to most of the students of MIC, especially those with children.
    Sorry for the rant but it's just sooo frustrating... :(

Hi Beckspell,

Don't worry about the rant, we fully understand. We have been receiving countless messages the past two weeks requesting the timetables and we have been in contact with the college numerous times in relation to these requests, but as you can see they were only released today. We had been assured that this was not going to happen again this year! As you are aware the timetables are completely outside of our control but you can be assured that we will be forwarding all your feedback to Student Services dept in relation to this issue.

Thanks again for your feedback

MISU Team

Advertisement