Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Walkers crisps

Options
  • 25-01-2015 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, would anyone know are Walkers Pickled Onion flavour crisps sold anywhere in ireland anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Yes. In Crossmaglen and Newry.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Maryd.

Yeah, that's a bit far. Any shops or supermarkets in the south which still sell them. I'm in co. Tipperary but willing to travel to neighbouring counties :)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

I only see Pickled Oinion up North. I've never seen it as a flavour here, which is a pity...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Maryd.

So I emailed Walkers regarding the lack of Pickled Onion in the Republic. They suggested I contact my local supermarkets to see if they will stock them. I emailed a few supermarkets and they seem keen to help with my request, especially one of them.

Anyone else love Walkers Pickled Onion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

They always have Pickled Onion walkers in Subway do they not? Or is it just the one near me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Maryd. wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a bit far. Any shops or supermarkets in the south which still sell them.

They have them in Dealz. I have no idea if there's a Dealz near you, but I know for sure that the ones in Dublin stock the multipacks of them.

Advertisement