Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Product design, DIT or NUIM?

• 30-05-2012 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello again,
    I have another question concerning Product design in DIT and Maynooth. I was wondering if anyone has any information they can share and is there much difference between the two courses? I was looking at Mechanical & Manufacturing engineering in DCU which would seem good for me as it can get me into the aero sector and is more based on the mechanical parts! However I don't do honors maths, and product design can get me into the same sector, but really I just can't decide between Product design in DIT or NUIM, and any information is appreciated. I'm Situated in Navan so they're near enough the same distance so that's not a concern.
    Ryan.

Advertisement