Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roads flooded?

• 20-11-2009 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm planning on driving to Carrick from Dublin on Saturday morning and wanted to ask if there are any bad floods on the N4? I saw the update below on AA Roadwatch website - has anyone travelled on the N4 are the floods passable?

"Updated: 19/11/2009 22:52:54
    Motorists are advised to avoid the N4/Dublin Rd and the Leitrim Rd (R903) out of Carrick on Shannon due to severe flooding. "

Thanks,
    Emee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Drove from Carrick to Mullingar this morning with no problem. Its flooded at Tesco in Carrick, but traffic has been diverted to the road above this. Just allow a few extra minutes for your journey.
    emee wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm planning on driving to Carrick from Dublin on Saturday morning and wanted to ask if there are any bad floods on the N4? I saw the update below on AA Roadwatch website - has anyone travelled on the N4 are the floods passable?

"Updated: 19/11/2009 22:52:54
    Motorists are advised to avoid the N4/Dublin Rd and the Leitrim Rd (R903) out of Carrick on Shannon due to severe flooding. "

Thanks,
    Emee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

thanks a mill!

Advertisement