Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with dealbuzz.ie

• 11-12-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm so annoyed with Dealbuzz.ie. I ordered a Christmas tree in October and got one that was pathetic. I was asked to pass it to a charity and that the one I ordered would be in the port that day and would be sent the following day . After no more contact I emailed again to be told <SNIP> was still not happy with the tree and was afraid order would not come before xmas. I emailed back to confirm was she saying that I was not getting my tree and got no reply. I emailed 3-4 more times with no reply. I commented on facebook and my comment was removed.

I had to by a tree that was not what I wanted and only got what was left in the stores. If I had been told it would come in the new year or not come at all I would at least know but the customer service is a disgrace and I would never buy anything else off them again. I think I was lied to and sadly believed it.

My girls were waiting to out up the tree for two weeks and what should have been a festive and fun time turned into appointment's and frustration.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out and moved to its own thread.

OP - if you have not received the goods which you ordered, then you can contact your card provider and start a chargeback to get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kasia84

I'm really disappointed in DealBuzz.me customer service too!!!

I've ordered Christmas lights in November and have not received them yet...

I emailed <SNIP> on many occasions but since last week I have not heard from them.

in my last email I asked them for my money back...

we will see...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

oh god me too. i didnt open it until last saturday. i sat and cried, its horrendous. i just went with anyway because i didnt have a choice.

maybe i will contact

Advertisement