Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap Ratings

• 17-07-2008 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Elmo wrote: »
    Tuesday 512,000
    Thursday 459,000
    Wednesday 476,000
    Sunday 425,000

If it had anything to do with the Floyd and Heather storyline, they kept their veiwers for the summer months. 512,000 viewers is excellent for July.

EastEnders top Episode had 408,000
    Corronation Street top Episode had 422,000
    Emmerdale's top episode had 253,000
    Home And Away had 165,000

Weekending the 13/07/2008, when did Floyd die?

The previous week, according to the (terrible) Fair City website. I can't find what the ratings were for that, but they must have been higher. Is there anywhere handy to see a list of ratings or a graph? It would be interesting to see what stories people are following.

(I started a new thread for this, as my nerdiness might be contagious. I also hate bumping the Scrap Fair City thread, because I'd love a few more fans here and it doesn't seem the best way to tempt them in.)

Advertisement