Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most unhealthy breakfast you've had?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

We did the whole black friday thing while over in Chicago, ended going to Dennys at 6am and getting burgers and nachos... now they were delicious mind you but probably the most unhealthy breaky I've had!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gotobread

9 rashers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I'd a pocketed steak fried in butter with eggs, chips, onions and mushrooms this morning, plus side of bacon doused in vinegar, mayo and salt (the chips). A pocketed steak or 'carpetbagger steak' is where you slice open the steak and fill it with blue cheese. This morning was a crumbly Stilton. Oh and a cuppa you could dance a mouse across.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,066 ✭✭✭Mech1

Went for a "vampires breakfast" recently, it got in the news:

Quote:
    A WOMAN is accused of trying to kill her husband by putting poison inside her private parts – then asking him to perform a SEX ACT on her.

The shocked 43-year-old hubby is now suing her for the alleged attempted assassination.

The woman, from Sao Jose do Rio Preto in Brazil, planted a toxic substance in her genitals then lured her husband to bed, local reports say.

But when she asked him to give her oral sex, he is said to have fled after noticing a strange smell.

The suspicious husband then took his wife, who has not been named, to hospital where doctors carried out tests and found she had ingested a poisonous substance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 clint highway

ah feck yis now im hungry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Breakfast roll first thing in the morning now after reading this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Reached out eyes closed head hammering and mouth like sandpaper grabbed bottle and drank. It wasn't water it was aftershave....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

Clarks Bakery - Dundee

Helicopter - Beef Burger, sausage, slice of bacon (ham for you from the US), fried egg, and a nice helping of thick cut chips (fries), all inside of a huge bun. Add a little brown sauce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Mines was a big-mac meal with large fries and a large coke with an extra 2 double cheeseburgers...

10 in the morning. Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Everyone know pizza gets better overnight but another tasty breakfast is leftover popcorn from the night before. both washed down with the last bottle from the fridge.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

2 double quarterpounders, bag of chips, chicken nugget thingys, sausage sandwich, and a 6-pack of Bud. On a Monday morning. Because I forgot it was Monday and I had to go to work. Rolled into the office late around 10.30 looking like a hatted cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

French toast with fried egg, bacon, sausage pudding.

Pringles and a can of bulmers probably. Roll on electric picnic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Pringles and a can of bulmers probably. Roll on electric picnic!

ewwwww!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

When I was a singleton, Id go out on a friday night, have a few pints, and get a kebab from Abra-kebabra and eat it in bed. Manys a night it would be too much for me, and I'd wrap it up in its paper and put it in the bed side drawer. Next morning, Id wake up, hungry, energyless, and knowing I had nothing suitable in the fridge Id reach into the bedside drawer and polish off the kebab.

I stopped doing this when one such morning I reached in, unfolded it and got stuck in. After a few chews a realisation came to me: This isn't last nights kebab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Cold pepperoni pizza sitting on a kitchen worktop all night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Deep fried beef and bean burrito.

I've prob had equally as bad brekkies, but that's the one that most springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,283 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Left over Romantica cake. Really set me up for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭The Dom

Two or three Mikado biscuits (the ones with the jam centre) from a plate that had some spilled draft Guinness in the bottom of it.

Was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

Half a gone off banana followed by a warm can of cider, a rollie and some yokes. Knockanstockan!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Full English in a cafe in Hereford near cattle market. Eggs hard enough that could be used in Wimbledon, sausages about 5% pork I'd say.
    Severe indigestion all the way back to Brum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

On holidays recently..a tray of leftover chinese spare ribs(cold) and half a litre of vodka.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Plastic Cavanman

I've had 3+ of yesterday's overly hard jam doughnuts for breakfast, a few times. Kind of bungs you up though.

I've had 3+ of yesterday's overly hard jam doughnuts for breakfast, a few times. Kind of bungs you up though.

Prune juice and vodka is your friend...you'll move like a fcucked drain!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Plastic Cavanman

chopper6 wrote: »
    Prune juice and vodka is your friend...you'll move like a fcucked drain!

Certainly doesn't sound friendly!

Certainly doesn't sound friendly!

Better out than in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

From when I was in the leb, on a trip to the coast breakfast consisted of half a chicken, bacon, eggs, rashers n chips. Washed down with beer. All before 10am.

Mankiest breakfast, cold ration pack chicken curry, sitting in a rain soaked field in Wicklow at 2am.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sezyboo

M&Ms and diet coke :-)

Oh I would die for an irish fry up right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

A slug of whiskey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

I once made a breakfast lasagne. It served 8 people and cured their stomachs. Headaches still remained, so next time I might crush a panadol in there too

The only breakfast that cures a drink damaged stomach is soup, preferably vegetable soup. Failing that, porridge and honey isn't bad..

Advertisement