Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a gun for E100 or less

• 17-01-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Right, i am looking to buy an AEG, and I will give E100 and, if its good enough, a Taurus PT 24/7 with its original box.

Ideally I would like an MP5, or an AK, but I would be happy with a sub machine AEG of some sort.

Once the AEG is fully auto, and shoots well, I'll take it. Just make me an offer!

I am based in kildare, but I can collect if needed (Not at anyones home!!!!!!)

Any offers welcome as long as its not a pistol, and over 275 FPS please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭seanyfarrell

Word of advice I'd edit ur post keep saying gun and ur very likely to get banned use aeg if u want an electric airsoft ...toy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,323 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Have a Kalash AK74 with one hicap and the original battery I'd be willing to let go. Great gun in mint condition, was never used as I'm more of an Armalite man:)

Need to be collected in Wicklow though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I'd be happy to take an AK, but any chance of specs and a pic?

And I wouldn't mind collecting it in wicklow, I used to be a native, but what part? (If you don't mind me asking)

J.D.R wrote: »
    I'd be happy to take an AK, but any chance of specs and a pic?

And I wouldn't mind collecting it in wicklow, I used to be a native, but what part? (If you don't mind me asking)

These specs were taken from Seairsoft for the same gun:

Velocity [FPS]: 310/M95 Spring
    Propultion: Electric propulsion
    Gearbox version: Gearbox v3
    Type of fire: single, auto
    Made of: ABS
    Metal + wood
    Length [mm]: 710 / 940
    Weight [g]: 3166
    Battery: 8,4 V
    Battery capacity: 1100 mAh
    Type of battery: Ni-Mh
    Magazine type: Hi-Cap magazine
    Magazine capacity [pcs.]: 450
    Hop-Up: Yes, regulated

Has full metal body and real wood handguard

I'm in Bray:)

Anything else just ask:)

Pics: (Excuse the hammer):o

fherhe-1.jpg
    etr.jpg
    hder.jpg
    gheyr.jpg
    fherhe.jpg

(PM was sent to Blay about the specs of the gun and his location)

If you could throw in the charger as well that would be brilliant, cause the AEG will be floating between 2 houses, as one of the lads will be going halfs on it, but he doesn't have one.

It would be no problem for me to get to Bray, as its only about 45 mins away from me, but I can't for the life of me remember any places in it.Can you suggest a shop or carpark or somewhere? Any place is grand

And BTW, do you per chance have any gun that runs off Gas (Not CO2) cause I have 2 cylinders in my house that are just taking up space since the gun I used them for broke. If you want them you are more then welcome to take them.

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    (PM was sent to Blay about the specs of the gun and his location)

If you could throw in the charger as well that would be brilliant, cause the AEG will be floating between 2 houses, as one of the lads will be going halfs on it, but he doesn't have one.

It would be no problem for me to get to Bray, as its only about 45 mins away from me, but I can't for the life of me remember any places in it.Can you suggest a shop or carpark or somewhere? Any place is grand

And BTW, do you per chance have any gun that runs off Gas (Not CO2) cause I have 2 cylinders in my house that are just taking up space since the gun I used them for broke. If you want them you are more then welcome to take them.

If were both agreed to the sale we can go to pm to discuss this,

so sale agreed?:)

Sale aggreed :D:D:D

Advertisement