Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

do you have a no for kay would be interested in going to her ... many thanx in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mniccaba

Pinky99 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me where Mary Tea Leaves is and can you please PM me her number. Is it worth going to her? Have never had my tea leaves read. Thanks

I wen to to mary tea leaves a few years ago. Tbh didn't find her that good, she didn't tell me anything that came true at all but my sister went after I did and Mary told her stuff about me that was more accurate then what she told me!
    I have a mobile for her that was good when I went, which must be 2007ish. Not sure if it's the same number but I can pm it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fluffyfeet

hi if you have joe goughs number wud u mind pm onto me
    thanks

badly need insight thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fluffyfeet

hi just wondering if u managed to get joe goughs number
    tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Oringina

Hi guys,

Are you talking about Linda in Darndale?? please please send me her number been looking for it for literally years!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

It will be much better if site admin of http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html page provides some submission form on the site itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

could i have kay no: please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 goocachoo

Sorry, what is 'kay' no.?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ad93

Hey could someone please send me ginas number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whiteteddy

I see Bernie Stokes is doing a show in the Manor in swords.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=218657548160127

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 leanneb

Hi could you also PM me the contact details of the psychic in Kilmallock I have been looking for a good one in the area for ages Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Hi

Does anyone remember her, or maybe their Mams / aunties remember her, I don't have much other info on her except my Gran said her and her brother Sam were the real deal...ie Gypsies "proper"
    She 'saw' me ... She was sooooo right in what she told my Mam...before I was born.
    City centre / Dublin 1

Her brothers name was Sam dunno if he was a psychic or whether they were who theybsaid they were, but they hung around town in the early / mid/ late 70s and accordinging to the "legends" they weren't ones to be messed with.

I know it seems random but reading of so many people looking for the same person, RoseLee was a legend in OUR family so I wonder did anyone else out therenhear of her or know her

St Josephs Mansions

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hi there , rose lee lives in ashbourne . you can see blogs about her in this forum under Madam Lee. feed back about her she is not that good . Her mother is not doing any readings anymore , but I heared she is excellent.
    hope that helps
    lilly

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

could you please send me a numer for julie coyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 busybeesy

Autosport wrote: »
    I'd recommend Denis Curran in Nurney in co. Kildare, I found him to be excellent when i had lost a loved one, He was spot on with the reading and you can find his number on the directory.

i'm going to see him again in may :)

Hi can you email me Denis Curran contact number please? heard he's very good..

Thanks
    busybeesy@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 White Glow

Hi 6th,

Do you have contact details for Joe Gough, Ashbourne, Co Meath.

Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Hi, does anyone have a number for Linda in Darndale? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mel4

AntiRip wrote: »
    If anyone wants Carols number just PM me rather than continuously posting the same question on the thread. It is very hard to contact her anyway but I do have a number.

Regards

Please be patient
    :)

Hi if anyone has Carol number can you please forward it on to me!!!! Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mel4

Watson1985 wrote: »
    I've been to carol and so has many of my friends and relatives.
    She has not let anybody down.
    Shes really accurate and helpful. The reading she gave me was more of an insite into my future than talking with people who have passed over, altho they did come and my spirit guides. You feel absolutly brilliant when you leave its so amazing.
    Anyway go and see her! She's the best.
    Also john o'shea in dublin is excellent he's up near firhouse.

HI,

Anyone got Carols number?? I really need to go see her and I heard she is living in Kildare. Please send me her number!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Opps, just read absolutely no advertising on this site so I'm deleting my first post. Anyone interested in more information about me can go to my proto website at <snip> and I'm sorry if I posted in error.

Melodi

PS -see apology below, delighted that Mod's already sniped this one. I'll get better at this, I promise.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Melodi, your website is still advertising. If in doubt about what you can post, pm me or another mod.

Oryx wrote: »
    Melodi, your website is still advertising. If in doubt about what you can post, pm me or another mod.

Thank you, I will delete it where I can and where I can't, Mod's feel free to remove, sorry I started out with a rule violation, will do my best to be good in the future - Melodi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 redsun

Hey, Im new here and havnt a clue where to post things:eek:
    So sorry if this is the wrong place for this:confused:
    I have booked a reading with sharon neill the blind psychic in glengormley just outside belfast. does anyone know if shes anygood? I have read some really great things about her and everyone i know who has been to her says she was spot on, though after abit more google detective work i found some claims shes a fraud:(
    Thanks smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Hi, I have been to a few psychics in the past and they werent that accuate. I have heard of one in Naas called Sandra I think. A friend went and she was supposed to be really good. I am just writing to find out if anyone has her number or could recommened a really good psychic in the Naas/Kildare area. Thanks a million. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 natalie_

does anyone have the contact details for Theresa - medium and she uses angel cards - would really appreciate it! Thanks a mil!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lolo2011

Hi all, could anyone please pm me number for decent psychic? I have had readings from Stefan and dympna and I really wasnt happy with either, for example dympna told me my mothers mother was with me in spirit, and she is the only grandparent I have left alive! I also asked her about a friend who had passed and she told me he commited suicide which he hadn't. I've had a reading from Joe gough and he was super accurate but really hard to find! Amy phone numbers would be greatly appreciated! I'm in leixlip but can travel any where :-)

I think Mark (from Paranormal con) has a list of psychics and phone numbers, that was how I found this site actually, after seeing a post about it on facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sosume

Hi all, I thought I'd post my thoughts to you all on Linda Green the Psychic/Tarot Reader, I went to see yesterday out in The Clarion Hotel in Lucan. I got her number, so if anyones needs it, just PM me:D...anyhoo, down to business, she is about 30 years old and a lovely girl, very open and friendly. She did a mixture of Tarot cards and some other cards that I am not familiar with, they had big symbols/pictures on them, very bright and colourful:)and she used both decks in the reading...first I shuffled the smaller "colourful cards" and then the Tarot...ok so this is the guts of my reading...You may all rush out and buy a hat asap...lol...in 4 months time or before Christmas, I will meet the man I'm going to marry. I know him already from years ago, but I never went out with him, he wears a uniform eg Garda, Solider etc. hat and all, and he has an accent that I will slag him over...(sounds like me alright;))...I cannot think of who he is...but anyhoo...He already has a little girl from a previous relationship, but never married her Mom, I will move to Kildare with him in 5/6 years time from now, and I will have 1 pregnancy with him, with a possibility of 2 children...twins I know...FYI...my sister has twin girls...yikkes:eek:!!!
    My Dad came through and she did describe him quite well, he passed away near 21 years ago...so that was nice....I'm to win Money, it won't be Millions like the lottery, but it's a money win, nonetheless...yippee:D. I will be offered a new job next year 2012, and she recommended that I take it...So there ya have it, that's basically what she told me, now of course there was more bit's and piece's, but it's not really relevant to my overall recommendation of her...I thought she was a good reader...she didn't ask me any questions at all...she just fired out all the information that the cards showed....I'll update you all when it comes to pass...:).

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lolo2011

Hi sosume, she sounds good! Could u pm me her number please? Were u waiting long for an app to see her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

hi sosume, would you mind pm'ing linda's number please?
    Thank you

Advertisement