Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's for dinner

• 04-03-2005 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

I've just been to the deli local to where I work and bought what can only be described as a big-b@stard sandwich.

So there.

Anyone got anything to say about my sandwich? Mmm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

EAT IT

Also
    Byebye sandwhich, i hope life treated you well while you were among us, but soon you'll be in grimsbymatt's tummy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

o yeah take a bite for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭grimsbymatt

Well, it took half an hour and six glasses of water, but the sandwich is now dead and bellied (ho-ho).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I get to make 400 sandwiches today! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

I bet they're not as big as my sandwich was.

• Advertisement

Nah, they shall be dainty and triangular.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

well I'm not going to have any sandwiches today, well maybe a toasted one later but I am going to make my famous spag bol for dinner

I've never heard of it before.

sorry that's short hand for spaghetti bolognaise

I understand the abbreviation used. What I am saying is that I have never heard of your spag bol before. Spanner.

• Advertisement

Unless, of course, you are claiming that you invented spag bol, which I very much doubt is true.

I'm not even having dinner, just sandwiches.

well the people who are in the know have heard of my spag bol. I have created a unique combination of herbs that makes it irresistable.

PS There's no need to be offensive just because I misunderstood you

Sorry, I thought you were being ironic.

Advertisement