Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mortgage advice

• 05-10-2014 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was looking at my loan agreement for my mortgage we are on variable rate how ever in clause 7 it says
    The interest rate specified in the letter of approval is a discounted LTVvariable rate and will apply for 12monthsfrom the date of the advance (the discount period) but may be varied within the discount period (and/or at any time prior to the drawdown of the advance) without regard to variations in the permanent tab standard variable rate or the European cenral bank refinancing rate. On expiry of the discount period the interst rate will be such rate as May be selected by the applicants from the ptsb interest rates then offered by ptsb to the applicants for the selection by the applicants or such variable interest rate(which may be a tracker) as will apply in the absence of such selection.
    I don't know what they mean by this and I don't remember signing a document a year later can anyone offer advice on this

Comments

Advertisement