Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc Donalds Fries

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Man that is disgusting and shocking at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

thats sick!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

Food goes off Quelle Surprise???!!!

But McDonalds Fries aren't food apparently...

It would be interesting to see a chemical analysis of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Waste of perfectly good food.
    ****ing hippie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

What is the purpose of this video??"Im gonna show you how this food breaks down in your body"
    What a crock of ****e comparing the digestive system with a glass jar.

I think it was to highlight the difference between real food breaking down and McDonalds fries. You may have missed the point.

sprinkles wrote:
    I think it was to highlight the difference between real food breaking down and McDonalds fries. You may have missed the point.

Fair enough, but the guys says at the start "in your body", which in all fairness makes his experiment pointless.

The experiment was to highlight the difference between the 2 "foods", I use the food food lightly. It wasn't supposed to show how something breaks down in your body - food will be well gone from your body after a few weeks. I think his point was that the fries were not going to break down in you body as normal fries would and that is worrying (to me at least!)

sprinkles wrote:
    The experiment was to highlight the difference between the 2 "foods", I use the food food lightly. It wasn't supposed to show how something breaks down in your body - food will be well gone from your body after a few weeks. I think his point was that the fries were not going to break down in you body as normal fries would and that is worrying (to me at least!)

A few weeks? Food should have passed through your digestive system in or around 24 hrs.Why did he not just do a comparison at this stage?Because there is none,its just shock tactics.I dont buy into it,its flawed and thats coming from someone that rarely eats fast food.

• Advertisement
Advertisement