Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The D'Alembert Way... 4 years later

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Bet #16 (Level 3=300 Pln):

Football, Czech League
    (In Play, over 0.5 goals 1st half) Dukla Praha vs FC Zlin

Hosts are pushing hard and they aften score in 1st half, hoping for a goal before HT.

Odds: 2.05@ 188Bet

Bet #16 is a loser again, as Dukla and Zlin finished 1st half 0:0 :mad:

New Bank=3405 PLN (+405 PLN, 9W-7L)

Bet #17 (Level 4=400 Pln):

Football, Croatian League
    (In Play, over 2.0 goals) Zplit vs Dinamo Zagreb
    Basketball, Euroleague
    Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid (+6.5 pts)

Odds: 2.08@ bet365

Bet #17 is a loser as well, both parts of double failed :mad::mad::mad:

New Bank=3005 PLN (+5 PLN, 9W-8L)

Bet #18 (Level 5=500 Pln)

Took Mensur Suljovic (under 1.5 180's) against Dave Chisnall in Darts European Championship. Later will combine it with something else for a double with odds higher than 2.00.

Odds=1.72 @bet365.

• Advertisement

Bet #18 is a loser once again :mad:

That's all for today, have already plans for tomorrow's bet. 3 more losing bets and I am out...

New Bank=2505 PLN (-495 PLN, 9W-9L)

Bet #19 (Level 6=500 Pln, odds at least 2.25)

Football, Premier League
    (In Play) Watford vs West Ham (+3.5 corners)

West Ham usually has plenty of corners and so far Watford leads 5:0. Watford just scored, I expect them now to defend much deeper.

Odds=2.40 @bet365.

Bet #19 is... a losing one of course :mad:

West Ham didn't have a match with less than 4 corners this season, so of course they've lost corner battle 2:7.

New Bank=2005 PLN (-995 PLN, 9W-10L)

I was absent last two months because of some personal stuff, but since I've did it with real money and I don't like things with loose ends I want to inform that 4 years later this log also proved to be a losing one.

Dont remember specifics, but I lost on corners over in Villarreal match and FT result in handball. Oh well.

I still had 1005 PLN left in the bank, but rule was no more than 8 losses in a row... which is shocking enough.

I plan to resurrect my other log here sooner than later, so see you soon.

Advertisement