Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electro-Pop Vocalist Wanted

• 26-03-2014 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

My name is Matt Smith. Producer and songwriter. I have been a ghost writer for years writing music for many different acts.

I am now starting a new Electro-pop project and seeking a vocalist.

I am looking for Miss Kittin, Xenia Beliayeva, Chicks on Speed types but I would also be willing to consider a male if the sound was right.

The music for the tracks is mostly written so it would be nice to find someone with the ability to write lyrics as well.

Samples of the tracks will be given to interested parties.

Thanks....Matt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jeremiah Matt S

Bump

Hello,

My name is Matt Smith. Producer and songwriter. I have been a ghost writer for years writing music for many different acts.

I am now starting a new Electro-pop project and seeking a vocalist.

I am looking for Miss Kittin, Xenia Beliayeva, Chicks on Speed types but I would also be willing to consider a male if the sound was right.

The music for the tracks is mostly written so it would be nice to find someone with the ability to write lyrics as well.

Samples of the tracks will be given to interested parties.

Thanks....Matt

Advertisement