Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus 66X Maynooth to Baggot Street

• 29-04-2015 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey There,

There are a few older threads on this, but doubt they are still valid so hoping someone can help.

I see the bus leave the straffen road at 7:40am. Does anyone know how long the journey normaly takes into Dublin? I would be looking at getting off at baggot street?

Likewise, coming home it leave UCD at 4:50pm, any guess on normal arrival time into Maynooth?

Appreceate any input here :)

Thanks,
    Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,483 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Use the National Journey Planner at www.a-b.ie and it will give you indicative timings (these are the timing estimates that drive the RTPI).

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭room_149

Hey There,

There are a few older threads on this, but doubt they are still valid so hoping someone can help.

I see the bus leave the straffen road at 7:40am. Does anyone know how long the journey normaly takes into Dublin? I would be looking at getting off at baggot street?

Likewise, coming home it leave UCD at 4:50pm, any guess on normal arrival time into Maynooth?

Appreceate any input here :)

Thanks,
    Niall

Not sure about Maynooth or UCD, but from Leixlip it'll take 40odd minutes in the morning depending on traffice
    The other half gets in to town on it (works near the green).
    Gets on at either Easton Rd or Louisa Bridge station for the 7.45(ish) bus.
    I think one of the 66Xs goes from Captains Hill too.
    It's a bit slower in the evenings with all the Luas works and increasing traffic volumes on the quays, St Johns rd/ Palmerston/Lucan/N4 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,483 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Looking at www.a-b.ie, the 07:40 departure from Maynooth is due at Baggot Street around 08:55, while the 16:50 departure from UCD is due in Maynooth for 18:30.

Advertisement