Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty Gestures T&Cs

• 21-07-2017 8:04am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I received an email in the last few days to avail of an offer from your Liberty Gestures website. I am just trying to decide which to go for and was wondering are the full terms and conditions for each of the offers available anywhere before selection? For example what companies the holiday/cinema vouchers are redeemable at.

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Kurtosis, if you click on the link provided and log into the gestures page with your unique code, you will be able to see the 4 offers. If you hit “select” on each offer you can view the full T&C’s. Lisa 

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Hi Kurtosis, if you click on the link provided and log into the gestures page with your unique code, you will be able to see the 4 offers. If you hit “select” on each offer you can view the full T&C’s. Lisa 
    Thanks Lisa, that worked. I wasn't sure if clicking select would result in that offer being redeemed! Can I clarify in relation to the cinema pass, am I correct this can be used for multiple visits to any of the participating cinemas within 3 months of activating the voucher?

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

The voucher entitles you to a 3 month Cinema Pass for one person which you can use at any of the participating cinemas listed.

Regards Lisa

Advertisement