Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hellfire War Games (Carlow)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey lads, just checking if the site is definitely open for the 12th?

yep defo open on the 12th:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 YellowStan

Put the below into google maps will give you a precise location
    Or
    If you have a sat nav throw in the co-ordinates:

52.569843,-6.892076

The address is Tinnacarrig, Borris , Co.carlow

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to the day.
    For anyone without sat nav, www.maps.ie will accept co-ordinates (better Irish place finder than Google maps !!!), and prints good directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Soups

:DTo All Airsofters !!

The Airsoft Ranger Unit ( A.R.U. ) gamed in Carlow today had a ball :) games were great marshalling first class Site is brill good mixture of woodland buildings, trails . Thankyou to all the management of the site ...keep it up guys!!;) To the local militia cheers guys great day :). Think this site should be given a go or put into the bucket list ..........great day.

S.O.U.P.S.:cool:
    Capt. ARU

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Hi

I would also like to thank the Management,staff and all Airsofters who we met today.
    This Site is incredible with its Layout,Marshalling and friendly and Helpful staff.
    It was well worth the trip down to this site as I had a great Days experience . Just Excellent
    I ll be back soon i tell you. Excellent.

On another topic, I promised some info on my Comms which i had today:
    Radio;

http://www.eemits.co.uk/prodpage.asp?ProdID=141

PTT;

http://www.talkingheadsets.co.uk/nexus_ptt2000_presstotalk_switch_with_radio_lead.php

Headset;

http://www.talkingheadsets.co.uk/msa_sordin_cc_supreme_pro_iv_mil_spec_waterproof_dynamic_mic.php

If you need anymore info Ill see what I can do to Help.

Again Thanks for everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭daxter

hey any games on today,wos up dis mornin and der wos nobody around jus wordern tanx.;)
    james

• Advertisement

daxter wrote: »
    hey any games on today,wos up dis mornin and der wos nobody around jus wordern tanx.;)
    james

Hi Daxter,

where you booked in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭daxter

GoTac wrote: »
    Hi Daxter,

where you booked in ?

hi, ye i cudt get through to go tac wexford for sum reason,me phone probably to blame!:D, so i jus went over te c wat the craic was,its alrigh tho saw the post in go tactical wexford's thread,so no worries ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Special Ops Wargames

Game on tomorrow (sun). 10am to be on site for.

plenty of change since the last week people have been down, trialling sound system also, gives a great effect! maybe smoke also this week and deffo next week.

A big thanks to all who came out today fantastic days gaming especially the guys that came down from tallaght, and as for our resident diver Dave ( you need your head checked mate that river was freezing:eek: ) but far play head under the water made for some good photos and your gun worked afterwards too:D oh and don't think your getting any sick days off work

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave1911

There will be no games on Sunday the 3rd. For any inquires, please call our Wexford shop for more info.

Go Tactical Wexford
    14 Westpoint Business Park
    Clonard, Wexford

053 91 26844

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

hey guys was just wondering if was alright to pop up with my dad next sunday to check out the sport and all that! just walk around with no fighting :(

looks really good but before i buy my SA1 i just wana see if its what i think it is...

would under 18s need any extra equipment like a full face mask or is it just what ever you want?
    and am if i wasnt part of a team would i be still able to go and fight?

thanks in advance :D

Thanks to all players for a great day today

Next game Sunday 24th, book early

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

hey lads is the site open for airsoft sun17th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭GoTac II

next game tomorrow

Airsoft this Sunday (7th /nov) :D

Airsoft this sunday and every sunday from now on.

Regards, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave1911

Due to adverse weather conditions, Hellfire Carlow will be closed this sunday the 28th. As soon as this snow crap melts all will be back to normal!

Go Tactical Wexford
    053 9126844

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

well was wondering if ye will be open for sunday, few of the boys were looking to go down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭MBLegend

Hi guys do you need to book places before or can you just walk on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 amber631

any game plans for this weekend ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement