Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,702 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I'm on the mobile so can't multi-quote! Instead I'll just say "Hi all!" :P

So, any news?

I hear there's a military coup in Cambodia :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

KKkitty wrote: »
    Chillis are fine with me. I thought Jedward did enough last year to automatically qualify for this years Eurovision so didn't watch it last night.

I thought they did too but obviously not....

Enjoyed it last night, the Russian grannies were hilarious :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

koth wrote: »
    When is there not?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

:)
    all good with yourself?

All good here. Still feel like someone is punching my kidneys but I'll be grand. :)

All ok with everyone tonight? :)

When is there not?

between the hours of 15:51 and 21:12 on every other Thursday ;)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

That was just a smoke screen... :cool:

I've said too much! :eek:

:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    All good here. Still feel like someone is punching my kidneys but I'll be grand. :)

All ok with everyone tonight? :)
    I doing well enough
    between the hours of 15:51 and 21:12 on every other Thursday ;)
    I see an opportunity

That was just a smoke screen... :cool:

I've said too much! :eek:

:P
    You'll never have victory if you can't keep your plans under wraps :P
    I doing well enough

I see an opportunity

thought you might :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Think my hamster is trying a prison break here.

They are always trying I have heard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've had hamsters do that way too many times! They usually come back!

They are always trying I have heard
    She's gnawing away at the wires of her cage. She's a syrian hamster. My sister thinks it's like a rat but she's a cutie pie. It's going to take a lot to tame her but my partner is doing wonders reassuring her.

I've had hamsters do that way too many times! They usually come back!
    I'd hate anything to happen to her now. She's called Sniffles Nibbles. My son said since he has a surname the hamster had to have one too :)

She's gnawing away at the wires of her cage. She's a syrian hamster. My sister thinks it's like a rat but she's a cutie pie. It's going to take a lot to tame her but my partner is doing wonders reassuring her.

My gerbils used to to the exact same thing and my chipmunk does it sometimes. It's normal though, don't worry. It's a type of behaviour called stereotypy and it's usually seen in captive animals. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Evening folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Evening all. How are you all tonight and what are you entertaining yourselves with?

Hey starr and pixie

Greetings programs!

Pixie, Wolfman, KotE. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

• Advertisement

Hey PH, what's happening?

Greetings programs!
    *Acknowledging input* Hello is alright
    hey all
    Evening hopester

My gerbils used to to the exact same thing and my chipmunk does it sometimes. It's normal though, don't worry. It's a type of behaviour called stereotypy and it's usually seen in captive animals. :)
    Thanks for that info Jane. Have the cage on top of my lap here. Seems to have quietened her down a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

all quiet here jam

just pottering about the internet

Thanks for that info Jane. Have the cage on top of my lap here. Seems to have quietened her down a bit :)

No problem at all. Putting stuff in the cage to play with like toilet roll holders, little toys etc seemed to help the gerbils if you want to try something like that. :)

just pottering about the internet

Ya can't bate a good potterin'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm dying for many drinks! Hopefully someone will want to go out tomorrow night so I don't have to wait for Saturday, but then there's a keg party so that will be good. :D

No problem at all. Putting stuff in the cage to play with like toilet roll holders, little toys etc seemed to help the gerbils if you want to try something like that. :)
    The pet shop supplied a wooden spoon and she has a car, ladders and other wooden stuff too so I hope it's just a phase she's going through. Jammstar I love googling stuff. Could spend ages googling. Good exercise for the brain so it is :)

I'm dying for many drinks! Hopefully someone will want to go out tomorrow night so I don't have to wait for Saturday, but then there's a keg party so that will be good. :D

Best you keep your eyes on the education prize ;)

• Advertisement

Jammstar I love googling stuff. Could spend ages googling. Good exercise for the brain so it is :)

I love googling whatever comes into my head and I actually shriek with delight if google autocompletes my query as I'm typing it :D:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement