Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Airsoft Underground

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Airsoft UG wrote: »
    We have never done things by half and we do not intend to do so now. Anybody who wishes to can view any document of permission that is required to put your minds at ease.

Sound, I shall see you on site so.

Shiva wrote: »
    Irish airsoft and airsofters being what they are, everyone will demand papers and proof before it goes ahead, so I reckon whoever this is will have it all organised.

Sounds like it could be great if its done properly, so I hope whoever it is pulls it off.

Its probably Airsoft Reloaded in disguise, and they're arguing with themselves to throw us off the scent - Dunno bout you lot, but Brian always calls me Hun :D

Best of luck with it, whoever it is.

Shh Tony, thats our secret love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

We have never done things by half and we do not intend to do so now. Anybody who wishes to can view any document of permission that is required to put your minds at ease.
    FACT 2 :well prepared??!!! the puzzle is comin together

Shiva wrote: »
    Irish airsoft and airsofters being what they are, everyone will demand papers and proof before it goes ahead, so I reckon whoever this is will have it all organised.

Sounds like it could be great if its done properly, so I hope whoever it is pulls it off.

Its probably Airsoft Reloaded in disguise, and they're arguing with themselves to throw us off the scent - Dunno bout you lot, but Brian always calls me Hun :D

Best of luck with it, whoever it is.
    You can't legally do once off airsoft events in this country though, there is an exemption clause in the national development plan 2001 for local events but airsoft isn't covered in it (I checked lol).

FACT3?????
    AIRSOFTRELOADED????:D:D:D:D

deco nate wrote: »
    [/SIZE][/B]
    FACT3?????
    AIRSOFTRELOADED????:D:D:D:D

LOLOLOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Your sig is true Deco Nate :O :P
    I have a feeling it's the g-tac crowd, don't know there names so that's why I sayed the g-tac crowd :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

as said, if this is done properly then it'll be great and i get the vibe from Airsoft UG that the homework has been done

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Your sig is true Deco Nate :O :P
    I have a feeling it's the g-tac crowd, don't know there names so that's why I sayed the g-tac crowd :P
    well sounds like(texts like) a woman,so i think your right
    plus said to airsoft re loaded,something like you know me soooo well:D:D
    (his missus):D:D:D:D;):rolleyes:(jokin)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Ya, have a feeling its Martin and Evelyn from G-TAC, same as Damo

deco nate wrote: »
    well sounds like(texts like) a woman,so i think your right
    plus said to airsoft re loaded,something like you know me soooo well:D:D
    (his missus):D:D:D:D;):rolleyes:(jokin)

Its not us lads ;), best of look UG.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

all our sites are fully insured richie we have plenty of experience running airsoft in ireland all our papers will be availble at each venue for anyone to have a look at .They will be one off events richie but if it plays well at one particular venue we could use it again from time to time

cool., sounds like you have an interesting plan alright.,
    Just wanted to be sure its above board before jumping in, dont fancy a firearms charge meself., :D

So guwann, break the silence and tell us who ya are then.,:)

Masada wrote: »
    cool., sounds like you have an interesting plan alright.,
    Just wanted to be sure its above board before jumping in, dont fancy a firearms charge meself., :D

So guwann, break the silence and tell us who ya are then.,:)

I'm gonna go with G-Tac or a combination of a certain x-site owner and a certain shop owner (hearing stuff through the grape vine).

Anyone know where that saying came from?

I'm gonna go with G-Tac or a combination of a certain x-site owner and a certain shop owner (hearing stuff through the grape vine).

yea,from smokin too many funny fags:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

It dates back to medieval times in the 1100's when electricty supplies were irregular, and French peasants, who couldn't afford their own generators, used to burn the grapevines after the grapes had been harvested to provide heat-generated electricty to enable them to power their computers and run whichever chat client was their preferred method of communication.

Or maybe it was this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Airsoft UG

Is that the best ye can do guys :p:pthis grape vine is a great thing ;);)not always right though my vote is with brian and co ;);)

lochdara wrote: »
    dont suppose any of these sites are southeast based.
    Hi lochdara yes we have a site in mind in the south east,
    in the process of checking things about it at the moment but if you know of a venue feel free to give us a pm;)

Ill take a wild guess and say it's Bren ? He Always leaves smileys like that at the end of his posts :P
    What I think would be good if this got off the ground, if someone submits a piece of land they wanna play on, there could be a poll every week of which site people want to play on, rather then having only a few people turn up, see how much interest there is in each piece of land and pick the one with most interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Is that the best ye can do guys :p:pthis grape vine is a great thing ;);)not always right though my vote is with brian and co ;);)

brian is a former site owner (and current) and a karl (tacops) is a shop well website owner. game over i win.

Ill take a wild guess and say it's Bren ? He Always leaves smileys like that at the end of his posts :P
    What I think would be good if this got off the ground, if someone submits a piece of land they wanna play on, there could be a poll every week of which site people want to play on, rather then having only a few people turn up, see how much interest there is in each piece of land and pick the one with most interest.

nice try we are not bren though .this is not the way it will work alot of planning will go into holding an event at a "suitable site"

joe stodge wrote: »
    brian is a former site owner (and current) and a karl (tacops) is a shop well website owner. game over i win.
    no not game over wrong again :D:D

• Advertisement

I'm out of ideas then :( :P
    Good luck with it tho :)

Madmaxi and Rhinocharge ? :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Yawn. More cloak and dagger bull**** from Irish Airsoft.

Tell us who you are and be upfront about what you're up to. That way you might get people actually interested apart from the latest round of youngfellas in hoodies.

Being mysterious doesn't create buzz, it's just annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

lol,you'ed sware it was a competion for a prize :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Hi Evelyn:p:p:p

Nice idea if it works:) it could open up some nice places to play on.

I will say one thing.... The name Airsoft Under Ground does sound a bit off putting for any prospective land owner.

mle1324 wrote: »
    lol,you'ed sware it was a competion for a prize :p

Lol, I'm just really bored and having wild guesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Not us. We wouldn't of called it "Underground".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

good luck,
    hope it works out for ya.

no point in guessing who you are,
    nothing gona be confirmed as you said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

great idea come on who is it.you have more than one site means its either gtac,airsoft reloaded,and cant remember anyone else that has more than one site ha someone remind me quick!!!!!.so far i think its gtac...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

better hope its not a chaper of the local swingers and dogging club ,

airsoft and latex and silicon could get messy:D:D:D:D:D

guys pm'ed you's

above quote is a joke sense of( humor )is clearly written in most dictionarys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement