Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i need to print boarding pass

• 22-09-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

probably the wrong forum but couldnt think of anywhere better..
    so flight in the morning forgot to print boarding pass - getting a aer lingus to england do i need to print the boarding pass or is the confirmation number good enough?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Standard procedure in this situation is to wrestle one of the flight attendants in the ring of death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

Confirmation number is enough if you don't plan on getting on the flight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

they post boarding passes to you now :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

Standard procedure in this situation is to wrestle one of the flight attendants in the ring of death

"...this SUNDAY ... SUNDAY ... SUNDAY ! me and you in the cage! two men enter, one man leaves. Then the other gets up and leaves later"

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭immature ejaculation

Ryan air charge ya to print a new pass not sure about are lingus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ah -> Travel

Usually yes, you need a printout to show security etc.
    Check-in Online
    You can check-in Check-in online if you booked via www.aerlingus.com and are between 30 days and 30 hours before your scheduled departure time.
    Web Check-in is available for passengers on all routes specified in the list below. Web Check-in requires you to print your boarding pass.
    Tada!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

With Aer Lingus you don't need to print it at all. Show up at the airport in the morning and go to the desk the old-fashioned way, or print it off yourself from the self-service machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

OP, just use the Aer Lingus self service terminals, easy to use
    Ryan air charge ya to print a new pass

You need to start asking nicely :)
    I've gone to their desk twice and they didn't charge me

Staff can waive pretty much any fee if they want to

Advertisement