Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IN YOUR FACE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok expand a bit just to make my life easy and give people something to discuss. Oh yeah ... and give your own opinion to top it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭themetallifan

What about it????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

espinolman wrote: »
    It's really in your face here :

http://www.rockfound.org/

see that !

:rolleyes:

Look at that grants to help rebuild new orleans, help cities prepare for climate change. Grants they give out.

What a bunch of a utter bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Well see how the illuminati control the world through non-governmental organisations , such as foundations .
    Now did you see all that about climate-change in that link i gave in the OP , well guess what , they manipulating and control the climate , see here :
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/weacontrolbychossudovsky2000.shtml
    and then they blame us on it and say we have to 'change' , see how we are manipulated !

Diogenes wrote: »
    Look at that grants to help rebuild new orleans, help cities prepare for climate change.
    Climate change that they engineer.
    Grants they give out.
    Yea , grants they give out to gain control .

• Advertisement

Climate change that they engineer.

And you have proof that a complex global weather control system system exists.
    Yea , grants they give out to gain control .

I donate to Amnesty, Oxfam and a couple of other charities am I trying to "gain control" over the world?

And you have proof that a complex global weather control system system exists.

http://www.abbaswatchman.com/Hurricane%20Katrina%20and%20Wilma.htm

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n2011.cfm

;)

I'm devastationingly impressed by a weather manipulation system that is mentioned in the bible, can control thoughts, and provide visible evidence 3,000 miles away.

The new world order control the weather :

YouTube - Weather Control for New World Order?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvSbOnwnQ8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I donate to Amnesty, Oxfam and a couple of other charities am I trying to "gain control" over the world?

Oh no! Now they have your details, probably got your finger prints and DNA off any change you ever put in a collection bucket.
    Those little stickers they give you when you donate, impregnated with nano machines, MSG and "flouride" to control your mind! :D

• Advertisement

The new world order control the weather :

YouTube - Weather Control for New World Order?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvSbOnwnQ8

Could you answer three questions.

A) Who are these people, and what are their specific qualifications, positions, and the context of the questions.

B) When and where did this take place.

C) If the NWO control the weather, and are using this to secretly control humanity, why are they publically admitting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

the illuminati control the world
    and say we have to 'change' , see how we are manipulated !

If they control the world, why do they need us to change?

Doesn't the idea that they need to con us into changing mean that they don't control as much as one might think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭mickeydevine

Naive/complicete, delete as appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

and if when he'd said this
    Look at that grants to help rebuild new orleans, help cities prepare for climate change. Grants they give out.

What a bunch of a utter bastards.

the reply had been more of a "yeah, what a bunch of c*nts", there'd have been nothing more to say and the serial debater would be actually lost for words. Imagine that. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

bonkey wrote: »
    If they control the world, why do they need us to change?

Doesn't the idea that they need to con us into changing mean that they don't control as much as one might think?

In direct hypothetical context of this post rather than the OP itself I'd like to point out that conspiracy theorists in this regard don't regard the elites acquisition of power in such a binary and rudimentary manner.

bonkey's post submits the notion that the elite either have the power or they simply they do not. This omits a transitionary variable. Many conspiracy theorists will vouch for the fact that the elite have some power and simply wish to attain more. To do this incrementally they need implement their mechanisms of control gradually over time. Unfortunately for them there exists no on/off switch that endows them absolute control or absolute lack of control.

In direct hypothetical context of this post rather than the OP itself I'd like to point out that conspiracy theorists in this regard don't regard the elites acquisition of power in such a binary and rudimentary manner.

bonkey's post submits the notion that the elite either have the power or they simply they do not. This omits a transitionary variable. Many conspiracy theorists will vouch for the fact that the elite have some power and simply wish to attain more. To do this incrementally they need implement their mechanisms of control gradually over time. Unfortunately for them there exists no on/off switch that endows them absolute control or absolute lack of control.

Unfortunately your problem is this, according to conspiracy theorists that at certain times, and over certain industires, the elites have absolute control. For example we're consistentally told that these elites "control" the main stream media, yet the self same posters often post articles to support their position from the self same media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

Unfortunately your problem is this,

I (the poster) don't have a problem.

Surely you were referring to a discrepancy with my post? I'll get back to you when you draw a distinction on whom or what it is your addressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I would point you at the quote I was responding to....the assertion that the illiumanti control the world.
    bonkey's post submits the notion that the elite either have the power or they simply they do not.
    No, espinolman submitted the notion that they have the power. I merely asked how that can be the case, if their actions suggest otherwise. In short, I was suggesting that the position cannot be a binary one - that the assertion that the illuminati "control the world" has to be an oversimplification, if not downright false.

I (the poster) don't have a problem.

Surely you were referring to a discrepancy with my post? I'll get back to you when you draw a distinction on whom or what it is your addressing.

I'm sorry you're trying to draw the debate into semantics, again. Your post said;
    Many conspiracy theorists

You're refering to "conspiracy theorists" in the abstract. Several posters on this forum would consider themselves as such, I was applying your point to some of the claims that have been made by posters on this forum.

Advertisement