Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where in Wexford are you from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

From the heart of Wexford town hun, just up from the Boker, but stuck in Kildare for the last few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Hashbrown

Boo hiss!!!! ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Boo his me too so.... have a place near boderan. love the area. plan to move down in the next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

About 10 miles outside New Ross. Just down the road from Dunbrody Abbey.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

well princess im very close to you im in ballycullane

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bazzer06

Wexford town man meself - also studyin in trinity so not at home as much as i used to be:( i miss the sky and the ground beer garden and tuesday night stores!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Also Wexford Town - Coolcotts.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Willow-bird

Hi Hi.....I'm Wexford Town but have lived in many parts of Wexford thru the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

hi

i'm from Craaaaaaaanford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭JMURPHY3

Hey
    I am from Glenbrien, 6 miles from Oylegate and located halfway between Enniscorthy and Wexford, complete bogger country.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Hi all, im from Gorey, own the skate shop, Wreckless, on John St., upstairs over Terry Redmonds butchers. I also work for Gorey Fire Brigade. Cant decide which job is better :D...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

JMURPHY3 wrote: »
    Hey
    I am from Glenbrien, 6 miles from Oylegate and located halfway between Enniscorthy and Wexford, complete bogger country.....:D

Glenbrien... i had to call your local school before while doing county council research. Not sure if its Glenbrien or not but does your local primary only have summit like 28 students? crazyyy.

Anyway, i'm from Wexford town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

wreckless wrote: »
    Hi all, im from Gorey, own the skate shop, Wreckless, on John St., upstairs over Terry Redmonds butchers. I also work for Gorey Fire Brigade. Cant decide which job is better :D...

Hmm on one hand you have the coolness of the skate shop, on the other you have the advantage of women loving a fireman. Decisions, decisions...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Hello Fireman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bins

gorey:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭JMURPHY3

Glenbrien school, the holy family PS, has about 68 students, I think,but it is a small place with many townlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 YokoFactor

Born and raised in 'Scorthy! Moved up to Dun Laoghaire three months ago though... best decision I've ever made! All I ever got in Enniscorthy was harassed and attacked... not a nice place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Originally a Dub, moved to Gorey at 13, moved back up to Dub at 16, now living in England.

Parents still live in Gorey though so it's considered home now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 adpphi

Hi everyone

Im in Gorey !
    originally from Wicklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jonny Haych

Whoop...born n bred Wexford Townie hun, Kennedy Park to be exact, but livin in Dublin the past 2 n a half years...tis great to be livin away from the place but tis pretty kool goin back...
    BRING BACK THE BOH...

Anyone remember the Pinion, now that was a place to go of a Friday night (in the Ridge...class times)!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭ciano1

Im kinda Rosslare'ish :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Gorey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

New Ross, although haven't lived there since 1991.

My parents are still there though so I get down from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lil minx

im from up around the faythe area. ne other people from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 danny1976

piercestown:)

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Moved from Dublin to oulart 3 odd years ago and lovin it still amazed at how nice this county is:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

danny1976 wrote: »
    piercestown:)

C'mon Kilmore;)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

<<< I'm a scalder meself, been living in Dubland for bout 4 1/2 years now though but I'm home most weekends...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

About 10 miles outside New Ross. Just down the road from Dunbrody Abbey.

We're fairly close by then.I'm from Fethard although i've been living in Dublin for the past coupls of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

im from New Ross:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dippy_chick

from Killinick and living in Dublin for my sins.....would love to move back home
    :)

Advertisement