Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***DCU Acccomodation 2013***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭computer44

Have not derailed anyone. It would be in your interest if you actually looked at the post. It was not offensive in any way or publicity racist or LGBT or anything. I think your making up stories to get publicity for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

computer44 wrote: »
    Have not derailed anyone. It would be in your interest if you actually looked at the post. It was not offensive in any way or publicity racist or LGBT or anything. I think your making up stories to get publicity for yourself.

I have asked you repeatedly on here and also via PM to report the post in question. You still have not done this.

You have now been banned from this forum for 1 week for ignoring mod instructions, back-seat modding and being generally uncivil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Simeon92

Im just starting a masters in DCU. Im tidy and i can cook and always up for a night out. Message on Facebook if you need a housemate https://www.facebook.com/simeon.lenzlipitch

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shannonh232

Im 20 and starting my first year at DCU. Also need accommodation txt me on <snip> or fb me https://www.facebook.com/shannon.hutchinson.142 if your looking for a housemate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

REMINDER: NO phone numbers to be posted on thread.

Links to your FB pages are posted at your own risk.

Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 MichaelShanno

I need a house within walking distance of DCU. Im not a party animal. Thats about it.

Trying to get a group together to rent a house last minute. If your interested PM me please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Simeon92

Hey any luck finding a house? if you have any spaces left for a group let me know

Have 5 people already including myself. Theres probably still room i just need confirmations and suggestions from people before i go looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NillowPotter

Hey Guys, I got on campus accommodation in Larkfield and I'm on the second floor (mixed floor from what i've heard) just wondering, if anyone knows, whether roommates will still be same gender despite being on a mixed floor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Gearhead1395

Incoming first year looking for a room for the year, if there are any please don't hesitate to contact me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sone

Im Finnish and 20 and looking for accommodation near DCU. Im starting my first year at DCU. If you have a free room please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

Incoming first year looking for a room for the year, if there are any please don't hesitate to contact me!

yep, roommates will be of the same gender :)

What?

fccallan wrote: »
    yep, roommates will be of the same gender :)
    What?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kessalia

if anyone knows of a place for a couple for short-term occupancy (max 3 months) please let me know would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Intu

Anyone moving up on the 14th? I am but know absolutely no one xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 artanejin

Gateway Apartment 12 anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 connros93

Well lads, due to friends not coming back to college after the summer and repeats and stuff, I'm somewhat stuck for someone to get a place with for next year! Going into 2nd year and 19 and would greatly appreciate a shout if anyone knows of anyone with a spare room that needs filling, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭The Jman

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is badly stuck for accomodation for her 19 yr old daughter who is starting first year in a couple of weeks time. Would any of ye have any suggestions as to where they might try at this stage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭computer44

Why are not her parents looking after this, Plenty of good Landladies in D9 but its
    600 euro a month. Personally I think its time to wake up the parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fusion19

the staff in gateway are such bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 artanejin

fusion19 wrote: »
    the staff in gateway are such bastards
    how so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

Anyone know of any rooms going at this late stage for a 1st year. We have been let down repeatedly and are panicking at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sone

niamh1975 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any rooms going at this late stage for a 1st year. We have been let down repeatedly and are panicking at this stage.
    Same thing here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 keeffo12

I have an apartment I was going to rent for this year but I'm taking a year out now and don't need it anymore and I'm looking for someone to take it off my hands. Its in an all-student apartment complex in Glasnevin called Shanowen Hall. Ensuite bedroom, living with 3 or 4 others (some apartments are 5 bed some are 4, not sure which this is in) all students. If you're interested you can check out the website there

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lana112

Hi. I'm lana(19), 2nd year nursing student.
    Looking for a room in a house near DCU.
    I'm clean, easy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 man_man

Hi guys i am considering deferring for the year and may have an bedroom for offer. Quite cheap so message me if you are interested. ( i dont want to leave my roomates in the lurch and have them pay for me)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vmj63

Are u near dcu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 carmelmcg

Where are you situated?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement