Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wedding Band Westmeath Seeks Musicians

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gpegman

Do you have what it takes to be in Irelands best Wedding Function Band?
    Do you have a wide variety of styles, and are proficient with your instrument?
    Do you have dedication and drive?

If you answered YES to all of the above, then Irelands best wedding band are looking for you!!!

After 10 years experience of working on the wedding entertainment scene, I have the experience, and drive to put together Irelands premier
    Function band that will set the bar very high for the quality that brides and grooms should expect of their entertainment providers.

Having just purchased a 10K rig, and as a proficient vocalist and guitarist, I am looking for experts in their field to join me in this new venture

Currently i am seeking a Drummer, Bassist, Guitarist, Keyboardist and Female vocalist, all with harmonies, who can deliver the goods on the night, every night

I want to guarantee our clients a high quality sound and a professional band, and value for money.

Instruments and amplification must be of high quality, and the set list (To be finalised) will consist of hits from the 60´s, right up to todays chart hits.
    This includes wedding standards, Waltz, country etc, right up to modern dance & pop.

I have worked very close with hotels over the past few years and have no problem organising wedding fairs, parties,
    and inclusion on more than 400 hotel entertainment lists. so I am expecting to spend a considerable amount of time on the road with the right members.

Dedication is paramount for this project, and the ability to gel both on stage, and off, is of the utmost importance.

I am hoping that with the right members, rehearsal time will be minimal, before we get on the road and start making a name for ourselves.

Applicants will be auditioned with a professional band, and the final members will go through a session together to see how interaction between the members work.

This will be a unique opportunity for anyone who can see it through to fruition, and will pay dividends to the successful few.

I will look forward to hearing from those interested, and look forward to working with you.

Classicly trained singer available. If interested. Can sing any genre. Tenor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deano2012

is there many gigs booked? whats the name and is it just a wedding band? Ive been playing guitar 10 years. westmeath area.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnniejbass

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 butchmusic88

Do you have what it takes to be in Irelands best Wedding Function Band?
    Do you have a wide variety of styles, and are proficient with your instrument?
    Do you have dedication and drive?

If you answered YES to all of the above, then Irelands best wedding band are looking for you!!!

After 10 years experience of working on the wedding entertainment scene, I have the experience, and drive to put together Irelands premier
    Function band that will set the bar very high for the quality that brides and grooms should expect of their entertainment providers.

Having just purchased a 10K rig, and as a proficient vocalist and guitarist, I am looking for experts in their field to join me in this new venture

Currently i am seeking a Drummer, Bassist, Guitarist, Keyboardist and Female vocalist, all with harmonies, who can deliver the goods on the night, every night

I want to guarantee our clients a high quality sound and a professional band, and value for money.

Instruments and amplification must be of high quality, and the set list (To be finalised) will consist of hits from the 60´s, right up to todays chart hits.
    This includes wedding standards, Waltz, country etc, right up to modern dance & pop.

I have worked very close with hotels over the past few years and have no problem organising wedding fairs, parties,
    and inclusion on more than 400 hotel entertainment lists. so I am expecting to spend a considerable amount of time on the road with the right members.

Dedication is paramount for this project, and the ability to gel both on stage, and off, is of the utmost importance.

I am hoping that with the right members, rehearsal time will be minimal, before we get on the road and start making a name for ourselves.

Applicants will be auditioned with a professional band, and the final members will go through a session together to see how interaction between the members work.

This will be a unique opportunity for anyone who can see it through to fruition, and will pay dividends to the successful few.

I will look forward to hearing from those interested, and look forward to working with you.

Hi there,
    I new to this boards site i know your thread states females vox i am a male vox from offaly but have gigged this country up and down and have a great professional attitude. This is the type of project i have been looking for. I have worked with many top acts and do alot of sound work in the westmeath area. if position is still available i am very interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fayco

are you still looking for a keys player??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ger449

Hello, Ger is my name and i'm an experience bassist. have played over 500 weddings in the last 7 years. If you're still needing a bass player, who can sing also, well, send me a message and we can talk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 catz86

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pianomonty

Wish ya's were based in Donegal! I'm a female keys player with vox. Raging! Just what I was looking for too!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

have yous found a drummer yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

Lads and lassies the op has not posted on this thread for 2 and a half months,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 lennon3

I am 35 yr old female vocalist with over 13 yrs experience singing with cover bands and I have also done karaoke really interested living in Kildare

Advertisement