Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

accessorize this dress please

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

if you see how they accessorised the model in the picture you will see 1. black patent belt and 2. black patent bag,wearing a necklace with it would ruin the outfit i would say keep it simple,lets say if you were going to the races you would wear a simple small black oval hat with it and a bag and a belt,but if you put a necklace with it or bracelets it could add too much detail and make it too fussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

Dress is lovely for a wedding... would not put a patent belt with it but I would say it needs a belt to cinch in the waist...

I would go with a colour blocking clutch/chain strap bag, a small narrow belt and stillettos.

unfortunately, with a red dress, if you're not going black accessories, you're looking at cream or white.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭missrandomer

Dress is lovely for a wedding... would not put a patent belt with it but I would say it needs a belt to cinch in the waist...

I would go with a colour blocking clutch/chain strap bag, a small narrow belt and stillettos.

unfortunately, with a red dress, if you're not going black accessories, you're looking at cream or white.

i agree, dont use the belt in the pic, maby a thin black belt, they can look classy, with a gold cuff bracelet and a chain strap bag as Scealta_sao said above.

Depending on hair up or down, long earings would be nice instead of a necklace maby

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

thanks everyone for ye're replies-ye never let me down!
    wondering about nude shoes and possibly a nude belt.
    jewellery limited to gold earrings & bracelet.
    thoughts please

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

nude will work very well! Great choice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

nothing to add except to say its a gorgeous dress!

Advertisement