Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Evil200km - 9th of June

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭C3PO

fat bloke wrote: »
    Do you have to register and pay for strava to see other peoples' links like Lenny's above? If I click on it I see very little data, only a route map and an elevation graph. No speed or HR etc.

Like a lot of people on here I got a series of free upgrades a while back! Think I've got 'till the end of the year as a Premium member!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

fat bloke wrote: »
    Do you have to register and pay for strava to see other peoples' links like Lenny's above? If I click on it I see very little data, only a route map and an elevation graph. No speed or HR etc.

You just have to register.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,472 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

You need to register and log in, don't need to pay.

Quite a few boardies have upgraded to premium but mainly because of FOC codes. Can't say I notice any difference between free and premium.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭buffalo

Leroy42 wrote: »
    You need to register and log in, don't need to pay.

Quite a few boardies have upgraded to premium but mainly because of FOC codes. Can't say I notice any difference between free and premium.

The only real difference I notice is the suffer score, which isn't that important for me. The other thing people have mentioned is the ability to grade leaderboards by age/weight.

My premium membership has lapsed. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Can't say I notice any difference between free and premium.

Gives you a suffer score (if you have a HRM) which is cool, and lets you filter the leaderboards.

Bloke it's about time ye joined strava anyway, get with the times!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

lennymc wrote: »
    100_0446.jpg

Was just looking over the pic.. doesn't Roger B. (old boards jersey) looks like superman there? :D (he cycles like one anyway..)

superman2.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Inquitus wrote: »
    Sounds good, you just need to find a good 200 for July 1st now ;)

Head north and do the Around Down 200 the next morning :D

Advertisement