Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Ireland Paracon - September 2015

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

maccored wrote: »
    new All Ireland Paracon site is now live
    I'll give credit where credits due and the site looks a bit better, though it renders horribly on the two mobile devices I've used to access it, I'll reserve my full judgement until I've seen the site on a pc but as I said the move away from dark 90s colour scheme is a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i done it for free so its not fully responsive - though I probably will sort that when I get the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Just had a proper look on a pc, a lot cleaner, one thing I noticed is that the venue image doesn't work.

@maccored, fair play for doing it for free but in all honesty if they're charging £50 not even €50 a ticket I would have expected some sort of payment for a site that compared to the original is a hell of a lot better.

Im just helping out. the venue image in the html5 slider? I never checked that - I will fix it now. cheers for catching that!
    Ziycon wrote: »
    Just had a proper look on a pc, a lot cleaner, one thing I noticed is that the venue image doesn't work.

@maccored, fair play for doing it for free but in all honesty if they're charging £50 not even €50 a ticket I would have expected some sort of payment for a site that compared to the original is a hell of a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Just out of interest is this a not for profit event?

• Advertisement

ive no idea

Advertisement