Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Intriguing Summary..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

well there is a down turn in second hand car
    sales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭captainosull

True, things must be really bad if garages are combining the sex and motor trades....god knows what kind of offers will be next. Brings a whole new meaning to a banger on the forecourt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

yea, that's pretty weird alrigh... have you called them to ask about it? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

something weird happening with those lads.
    A car I have been looking at has been going up and down in price lake a YOYO over the last two weeks.
    Must be someone has their password for carzone and has a bit of a bone to pick I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,542 ✭✭✭✭unkel

He forgot to mention the TV in the summary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

unkel wrote: »
    He forgot to mention the TV in the summary

Is that a Transvestite to go with the sex toy? :D:D:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,366 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Oh lord i just read that and it made my day. Ive been sitting here laughing since. Fair play to that guy! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Anyone ring them about it? I'd say the boss would be pretty browned off.

No pun intended folks ;)

Advertisement