Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I cannot figure out how to set the time in my 00 Nissan March

• 29-05-2015 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I feel utterly stupid typing this but I literally cannot find any info on how to change the time on the clock in my car. It appears on the standard tape/CD deck:

http://imgur.com/bCv8soj

Googled and came up empty handed. Cannot locate a manual either Anyone know?

Thanks!

Em.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Also, any clue what that sideways wifi button is?!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hold down the DSP button for 5 or 10 seconds would be my first guess and it might start flashing to adjust. Other option would be to try the same on the Reset button, another guess would be to try the DSP and the Reset button together.

Is there any brand name on the radio, do you think it came with the car from new or is aftermarket. The wifi type button would suggest it's newer than the car.

If you have a load of time on your hands you could disconnect the cars battery at about 1150 and then connect at 1200 to get the exact time that way, no need to adjust :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hold down the DSP button for 5 or 10 seconds would be my first guess and it might start flashing to adjust. Other option would be to try the same on the Reset button, another guess would be to try the DSP and the Reset button together.

Is there any brand name on the radio, do you think it came with the car from new or is aftermarket. The wifi type button would suggest it's newer than the car.

If you have a load of time on your hands you could disconnect the cars battery at about 1150 and then connect at 1200 to get the exact time that way, no need to adjust :D

The battery idea was my next guess.

Looking online, it's the stock model. I wonder if the little wifi button is for traffic announcements or something.

I've tried all of the combinations I could think of and nothing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

The 'wifi button' is for Japanese traffic announcements, wont work here because we still haven't got the technology yet.

Advertisement