Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

efb wrote: »
    I can see little ginger nut doing a fathers for justice thing...
    she didn't take Joseph with her when she left the house so where was he? maybe he was in bed but if I was in her position I wouldn't have left my baby

• Registered Users Posts: 84,931 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    she didn't take Joseph with her when she left the house so where was he? maybe he was in bed but if I was in her position I wouldn't have left my baby

When she was off with Ryan she didnt give her f*ck about Joseph and she didnt put up any fight tonight for him either so where will she go now move with Izzy and Gary or Owen and Anna or Ryan and Michelle?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When she off with Ryan she give her f*ck about Joseph and she didnt put up any fight tonight for him either so where will she go now move with Izzy and Gary or Owen and Anna or Ryan and Michelle?

When Chesney asked them all to leave, Katy asked "will you take jozif" to nobody in particular.

All I was thinking was...the crather has no change of clothes or bottles :(

Chucken wrote: »
    When Chesney asked them all to leave, Katy asked "will you take jozif" to nobody in particular.

I thought Joseph was upstairs in Chesney's house as there was no of sign of him with Owen, Fiz and Izzy and Anna was out shopping with Faye :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I can understand Katy trying to have a bit of "excitement" with someone.I am sure it can be lonely and such stuck in the house all day with the child. Jayney Mack though Chesney would wear your patience sometimes with his pettiness.For a young fella, he is such a chauvinist.Tie the wifey/partner to the bay-be and the kitchen sink while he "provides" for her.He needs to let her out to wind down and enjoy herself, but the knucklehead she picked though.She was wrong though.Fair play to Gary for thumping that loser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Even though Faye was supposedly an orphan who was lucky enough to be adopted

The thing is the Corrie writers making it look like she feels shes been there all her life- being cheeky and rude and pretty much being a vindictive little cow and thinking shes can just take the piss and nothing will be donr because she was " In care"

*OFF TOPIC* - Wasnt Faye being bullied 6 months ago and now she hasa pile of mates at her party- where were they when she was being bullied???
    surprised they have not made an excuse for Kevin's absence. Have they?

When Chesney was leaving the garage he said to Ryan "They said 200 quid" Not Kev- THEY!!!
    leahyl wrote: »
    Dr Carter?! When was the last time he was in it?!

When he was trying to make Tina a snob
    Julie Carp (Katy Cavanagh) will be one of the first to see Kirsty's nasty side after helping her out with childcare by offering to babysit.

After Eileen wacking her last week Im hungry for more blood:pac:
    I thought Beth would have offered Kirk to Eileen and why wasnt Dennis or Norris asked :P

I figured if they asked hiim she would have gone a bit physco-"My Kirk" and all that- its ok love you can have him!
    casio4 wrote: »

Izzy took him- she said it just after Chez asked them to go - No one would leave a 1 year old in a house with 2 fighting adults

Sure Anna has everything- dont they throw the kid at Anna at a seconds notice- Tell ya for someone with a job- a bratty kid and a physco boyfriend the womans a lotta babysitting time on her hands:D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

"Chesney says to Ryan about garage."They said 200 quid" Not Kev- THEY!!!"
    So if Kevin is not around I guess either is his baby. Until they know if the character is coming back, the writers should try to have him mentioned, at least by his own family. Seems really odd watching to see a character just seem to disappear off the street without a reason as to why.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Really hope this doesn't happen that's just taking it a step to far IMO
    I can see it now the penny will drop for Stella at the alter.

It is reported that the aftermath of this week's fire in Coronation Street may see a former couple walk down the aisle.

Warning: major spoiler alert!

The Sun says that Stella (Michelle Collins) will be rescued from the fire in The Rovers by Karl (John Michie).

A source told the paper: "As far as Stella is concerned, Karl has risked his life to save her and her attitude towards him - and their relationship - begins to change.

"As they grow closer, he becomes her rock and all the animosity between them seems to vanish. So when he pops the question, Stella accepts.

"But viewers will have to wait to see whether plans for their big day will go ahead."

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0317/coronationstreet.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

2 people due to die and we know one will be, it has to be carl who dies to or who else will be in there. It has to be Carl who starts the fire so sooner or lather they will find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    2 people due to die and we know one will be, it has to be carl who dies to or who else will be in there. It has to be Carl who starts the fire so sooner or lather they will find out.
    The second is toni.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I thought it was the mother?

Paul is been written out so maybe it's him but I don't see why they have Toni hanging around if they're not gonna kill her off

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Toni dies as she and Paul enter the burning pub to get Karl, Stella and Sunita out and then Sunita dies in hospital (think Karl might finish her off as she could have seen him start the fire)

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

The rovers return is going to find it hard to get fire insurance as this will be the second time it went on fire.other fires on the street were under world and a warehouse which used to be across the road from the rovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Does anyone know when they are going to start using the new set? Is this why they are burning down the rovers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Dev always reminds me of jeff goldblum.

It's like Sunita has forgotten everything that she complained about

Karl is seriously giving me the heebiejeebies lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I think Sunita went to the "Gail Platt School of Acting."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Did the lads bring their own cans to the bistro? Someone handed Karl a can of the beer we usually see when the Corrie lot are drinking at home.
    I doubt if the bistro sells cans.

This is cringe :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,746 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Crikey, Karl's gone crazy.

Off topic but is Kylie still pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Crikey, Karl's gone crazy.

Off topic but is Kylie still pregnant?

Yep. She mentioned on twitter today (or yesterday?) about doing a scene with her prosthetic bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Oooh Dr Carter, yes I would!

Stella singing along to music in bath when her fuse board is a blaze wtf surely the electrics would've gone by now!

Sunita will die everybody will think she was the arsonist, Karl and Stella will become engaged then just before the wedding she will realise it was Karl all along and he will take her hostage/kidnap her and que Jason to the rescue.

Katy wanted excitement but didn't go to this strip show :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Stella singing along to music in bath when her fuse board is a blaze wtf surely the electrics would've gone by now!

sunita wakes up in the celler when 5 minutes ago (before julies spin & phone call) smoke was pouring out from under the pubs main doors??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Katy wanted excitement but didn't go to this strip show :rolleyes:

and derdre is missing it also, :eek: i never thought id see the day she'd miss a naked man!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,746 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That's a rather slowly spreading fire. Karl is gone at least 10 minutes and it's still confined to that one corner.

Now that at least 2 people know about it, watch it spread 10 times as fast :pac:

Tracey is in bed sick don't the Barlows live next door to the pub :confused:

Deirdre, Ken, Amy and Simon at an Ice show and where is Mary?

• Advertisement

Alicat wrote: »
    Oooh Dr Carter, yes I would!

Tommy and Rob also looking very fine :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement