Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heatons 25% off everything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭georgem25

georgem25 wrote: »
    Where do you put in the code? I have all my details put in and don't want to place order without the discount

I found it when I went to "review shopping cart" thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I got a present for a cousin's kid on here with the discount. The website is very slow but got there in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pistachio wrote: »
    http://www.heatonsstores.com/

Promo code BIG25 until Midnight Friday 14th Nov

Cheers OP

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Bought a €50 gift card. Nice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

Coupon not working with Gift Cards any more for anyone else?

Xc3zpRY.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Banta wrote: »
    Coupon not working with Gift Cards any more for anyone else?

I got mine an hour ago. I'm assuming they'll have to honour it?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Anyone know how long you have to pick item up in the store?

Trilla wrote: »
    I got mine an hour ago. I'm assuming they'll have to honour it?

Nothing in the T&C's about it at the time of purchase, so I imagine they'll have to alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭crayon80

Can't select gift cards now

Unfortunately the category "Gift Cards" has been discontinued

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There's a shock.
    Amazed they allowed Gift vouchers as you can use them the next time they have 25% off sale.
    No other store allows Gift vouchers to be bought like that.

• Advertisement

Think it was an oversight on their part, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

Anyone buying itunes gift cards the 25% discount is still working on them at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Still no sign of them fixing the sizing for the kids clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Nice one OP. 2 duvet sets and a throw for €50 incl delivery. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

moodswing wrote: »
    Anyone buying itunes gift cards the 25% discount is still working on them at the moment
    I can't find them on the site? Any link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

barneyrub wrote: »
    I can't find them on the site? Any link?

http://www.heatonsstores.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=itunes

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

Thank you. Was doing searches but wouldn't come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

thanks, been looking for some iTunes cards

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

I got in there early this morning on the itunes vouchers as I thought they might pull them out of the 25% off on the site too after they pulled the gift cards yesterday! Nice Christmas present sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Very poor website. Search for DVD Boxsets and you'll get everything from boxed candles, boxer shorts and storage boxes and boxes of sweets :rolleyes::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Very poor website. Search for DVD Boxsets and you'll get everything from boxed candles, boxer shorts and storage boxes and boxes of sweets :rolleyes::D

Quite a few stuff from in stores isn't available on line which is a shame but 25% off ITunes cards is great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Just went into the site and it had me logged on with 'welcome Deirdre'! I am certainly not 'Deirdre' and I didn't even log in!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Anyone know how long you have to pick item up in the store?

This. Any ideas, anyone?

This. Any ideas, anyone?

I did this before and the local shop called me to say it was available for collection so you can make your own arrangement with them in that regard.

Its not a case of ordering the item and going along to the shop and picking it off the shelf. They send it in a package from their warehouse as part of their deliveries to your local shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

kn wrote: »
    I did this before and the local shop called me to say it was available for collection so you can make your own arrangement with them in that regard.

Its not a case of ordering the item and going along to the shop and picking it off the shelf. They send it in a package from their warehouse as part of their deliveries.

Perfect. So they can usually hold on to it for 2 or 3 days if you can't get there immediately?

Perfect. So they can usually hold on to it for 2 or 3 days if you can't get there immediately?

No problem I'd say.

Bah! Was reading the thread with excitement, with the thoughts of picking up a few €100 gift cards for sports world :(

Alas.. t'wasn't to be. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Anybody figure out how to order specific sizes for kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

I emailed them and they said up to a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Still sooooo slow this morning. I cant use it and wanted to buy my Xmas present online. Oh well, off to another website I go.

Why would someone release a new website, not properly tested, so close to Xmas ? I thought their old website was excellent

Advertisement