Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Looking for a Philips steam generator iron Dublin area, perhaps some kind soul might alert me if they spot one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lego Cloud Cuckoo Palace is €12, UniKitty is Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,148 ✭✭✭✭Berty

degsie wrote: »
    Wow. You take your shopping seriously :)

Haha. That sounds weird when I say it on here. I visit stores for work, not tesco employee and always check out the hardware section for bargains. I NEVER bring my wallet in just in case. As I'm lazy it takes only a great bargain for me to go back out to get it. Lol

On way to 3 tesco today. Best thing I'll buy would be a sandwhich deal for €3.50 I'd say.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Lego Cloud Cuckoo Palace is €12, UniKitty is Awesome.

Where have you seen this in stock?

Thanks.

Where have you seen this in stock?

Thanks.

Clearwater and Jervis and I think the Navan Road/Maple Centre Extra had it too, there was definitely one in Jervis last night I haven't been in the other two since Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 thebeast78

Clearwater and Jervis and I think the Navan Road/Maple Centre Extra had it too, there was definitely one in Jervis last night I haven't been in the other two since Sunday.

Seen one in Tesco Omni about an hour ago

Bit pissed the Unikitty needs to be assembled there is a new set out in Argos and Smyths, The Double Decker Couch, comes with 5 figures, Ghost Vitruvius, Emmett, Lord Business, UniKitty sitting and 1980s Space Man, it's rather small but with 5 Mini Figures 3 being very hard to get it's a bargain at €19.99.

PS Sorry for going off topic.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd be pretty certain Unikitty always has to be assembled, seeing as she is made entirely of Lego elements. Minifigs need assembly too, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Bit pissed the Unikitty needs to be assembled there is a new set out in Argos and Smyths, The Double Decker Couch, comes with 5 figures, Ghost Vitruvius, Emmett, Lord Business, UniKitty sitting and 1980s Space Man, it's rather small but with 5 Mini Figures 3 being very hard to get it's a bargain at €19.99.

PS Sorry for going off topic.

If you're worried about UniKitty breaking after assembling her, you could always use a little bit of Kragle to keep her together... :)

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    If you're worried about UniKitty breaking after assembling her, you could always use a little bit of Kragle to keep her together... :)

That idea is just the worst.

Now back to finding bargains lest we forget.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Check out all the skylander stuff. figures down to 4.60. I think starter packs are reduced. Saw a girl putting loads on the shelf in Waterford.
    no interest myself, but somebody might want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Battlefield 4 for ps4 30euros in Tesco arklow

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭mac1961

Gmol wrote: »
    Battlefield 4 for ps4 30euros in Tesco arklow

28 in argos but not many around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Karcher steam cleaner 84.75
    Karcher window vac 49.50
    B&d mouse sander 18.75

Crescent sc limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,243 ✭✭✭CH3OH

McCain lightly spiced wedges
    1.5 kg. 2 euro

Sellotape original golden tape 24 mm x 50 m(with a red bow printed on the packaging) 56 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

GoClever 7.8" Dual Core Tablet Quantum 785 - €39 on clearance
    Lenovo 15.6" B50-30 Laptop - €199
    Sony 32" TV (not sure about the model) - €299
    Toshiba Ex Display 32" TV (not sure about the model) - €199

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Tesco Ballybrack had those GoClevers and an Acer dual core tablet (didn't see the price) - there were 3 on the shelf but a gentleman talking to a Blueshirt seemed quite interested in taking them and any others they might have in the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

GoClever 7.8" Dual Core Tablet Quantum 785 - €39 on clearance
    Lenovo 15.6" B50-30 Laptop - €199
    Sony 32" TV (not sure about the model) - €299
    Toshiba Ex Display 32" TV (not sure about the model) - €199

Anyone see any of those Lenovo laptops in cork? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭mac1961

thebeast78 wrote: »
    Folks,

Any of the Lego ice cream machine sets around Dublin??

Dont know about Dublin but there are two in Tesco Ballybeg

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Banjo wrote: »
    Tesco Ballybrack had those GoClevers and an Acer dual core tablet (didn't see the price) - there were 3 on the shelf but a gentleman talking to a Blueshirt seemed quite interested in taking them and any others they might have in the back.

This goclever tablets are crap , haven't seen any positive reviews , they got one star on amazon , so you may want to add few euro and get a normal tablet if needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I didn't say I was buying one :) Just alerting other Boardsies to stock in other Tescos (Tesco? Tesca? Tescii?) - after that it's their mistake to make. The spec on the Acer Iconia didn't look great either. But that's why they're on clearance. If you cover them in Sugru they might do the kids ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Anyone see the 32 inch tv any of the Waterford stores ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shamrock65

Got 1 in Stillorgan today €199 there were 2 left
    spec
    Ram 4G
    HDD 320G
    ODD DVDRW
    Display 15.6 HD LED
    Battery 4 Cell
    OS Windows 8.1 with Bing

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

shamrock65 wrote: »
    spec
    Ram 4G
    HDD 320G
    ODD DVDRW
    Display 15.6 HD LED
    Battery 4 Cell
    OS Windows 8.1 with Bing

I suspect I'm going blind but what's the processor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

murphm45 wrote: »
    I suspect I'm going blind but what's the processor?
    Intel Celeron N2830 processor, according to http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/laptop/3580472/lenovo-b50-30-budget-laptop-review/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

Loads of school copies on offer in Tesco Mullingar. 10, 88 page copies for €1.50.

Bought today for 99 Euro.
    I got the last one in poleberry.

Maybe others will be lucky around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'm guessing you work there to grab that?

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'm guessing you work there to grab that?

They were at the customer service desk. there were 3. I saw two 'managers' going in pick one up each. they asked the girl to scan the price and she said 99 Euro. I saw the third and said I'll have that :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭marty_crane

shamrock65 wrote: »
    spec
    Ram 4G
    HDD 320G
    ODD DVDRW
    Display 15.6 HD LED
    Battery 4 Cell
    OS Windows 8.1 with Bing

Girl at checkout in Stillorgan told me on Tuesday they didn't sell laptops anymore! She even verified that with the manager in front of me!!

Where in the shop are they shamrock?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement