Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online gaming retailers ?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

To summarize:

it's gone from Game.co.uk (console versions remain)
    not orderable on Amazon,
    not listed on HMV,
    not listed on Gamestop.ie,
    not listed on Gamesnash.ie,
    not listed on play.com

The Hut have it, but won't ship outside the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Sounds like supply has met the demand.

You could always try shopto.net. Never used them before and I know nothing about them. Might be wrth doing a bit of research before buying from them. Really cheap from them too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sounds like supply has met the demand.

You could always try shopto.net. Never used them before and I know nothing about them. Might be wrth doing a bit of research before buying from them. Really cheap from them too.

Tried, they insist on a mobile number, but you can't enter one as the then tell you it can't be authenticated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Spear wrote: »
    Tried, they insist on a mobile number, but you can't enter one as the then tell you it can't be authenticated.
    Hmmm. It could have something to do with you possibly trying to buy it in UK£. Try buying it in Euros and see if it will work.

Hmmm. It could have something to do with you possibly trying to buy it in UK£. Try buying it in Euros and see if it will work.

I think a different approach worked. There's two fields, one for just phone, one for mobile. I had been adding my mobile to both. It seems it didn't like that. I added the mobile to only the mobile feed, and I've been able to confirm it. I've entered the pre-order so time to wait and see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement