Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bass or guitar player available, Dublin, Hard Rock / Metal

Options
  • 22-05-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there,

I'm 24 and looking to start or join a band in Dublin, as either bassist or (mostly rhythm) guitar player. I'd mostly like to play in a Heavy Metal band, but Hard Rock and Thrash would be a good fit too. I've been playing bass for 3 years and guitar for 7 as a self learner, I'm not too comfortable with Metal solos but I can handle myself in rhythm. I also write songs, somewhere between classic Heavy and Power Metal, with a few Rock and Thrash influences, I'll bring them with me if they fit the style of the band, otherwise I can adapt.
    My personal goal would be to play a few gigs on a more or less regular basis, record an EP, and have fun. That requires work so I'm ready to go to rehearsals once a week. I have my own gear for both bass and guitar.
    Some of my favourite bands: Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dio, Megadeth, Blind Guardian, Manowar, Gamma Bomb...
    Tagged:

Advertisement