Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Whys phil paying that filthy womans rent ?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Thanks, I now have a mouthful of tea down my shirt.

wilddarts wrote: »
    Thanks, I now have a mouthful of tea down my shirt.

She makes me feel itchy just looking at her,she could do with a good scrub of a brillo pad

Why did they fake nick cottons death and pretend to be a cop? Im confused,was charlie originaly going to scam dot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I wonder if the writers changed their mind about him, overall it's the quarest storyline/character development I've ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why did they fake nick cottons death and pretend to be a cop? Im confused,was charlie originaly going to scam dot?

Yes it is very confusing

Sounds like Nick beat the mother Mrs. Doyle so they faked his death not hers or Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes it is very confusing

Sounds like Nick beat the mother Mrs. Doyle so they faked his death not hers or Charlie

But to what end? It makes no sense....

To get some sexy time with her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

To get some sexy time with her :p

Sure he has to go somewhere seeing as Sharon isn't putting out anymore, reason being that she is trying to rob him blind but the bould Phil doesn't know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I think nick made charlie fake the death

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

MelanieC wrote: »
    But to what end? It makes no sense....

i think what happened is they intended on going down the whole Nick and charlie were going to scam Dot when charlie first arrived, hence the cop routine charlie's doing but online fans were constantly questioning what was the point sure didn't dot have no money left after paying for jim's care/the whole council house storyline they did,

but i think in general viewer re-action was that they liked Charlie and Dot's relationship so the writers did a u-turn, they cast his mother and are now playing the "is he a good guy or a bad egg?" scenario using the hole they dug when they originally had him as a bad character.

that or
    the whole thing is to have a "main character" to blame for Lucy's death

the storyline is confusing Dot has no money

Kat will suffer
    bad burns from the fire at her house

No more carters and whitney please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

They must be due some holidays soon, the actors I mean. they seem to have been in every episode since they arrived in the square. They are very tiresome the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Too late, Lee even has a whistle tonight.

Poor patrick,always liked the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

So the police come to your door to talk to you about your murdered daughter, and you say "Can you come back tomorrow, I'm busy at a party. Actually, I forgot you were even coming. Soz bout dat!"

OK...

Ugg cannot even watch anymore,may call it the carters and be done with it

i like the carters but there slowly taking over

• Advertisement

About f*cking time Mick decides to put his family first, he should have outed Ian's dirty secret in the pub there and then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

poor patrick, i always liked him.

they were all a bit cringey there with him. surely kat and alfie would have named their babies by now.total joke

Too late, Lee even has a whistle tonight.

When he is back to the army or did he just leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

When he is back to the army or did he just leave?

He left, remember before he came on screen he was hiding out at Stans place for a while before Mick found out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

i really feel that the Carters need more screen time. 99% is just not enough. perhaps a spinoff show, a film or even just an extra 15 minutes at the end of the show of all 400 of them huddled in the kitchen or behind the bar having the now famous Carter Banter...........................

i think
    its Alfie who starts the fire and Kat burns in it
    for the money

Stacey gets out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I'm trying to remember - where did Jack go again? Funny how quickly & easily people in soapland can just up & leave their families,friends,work & life! And are never mentioned again by everyone unless it looks like they might be returning! Lol. So unrealistic.

Also,isn't Ronnie pregnant with Charlie's baby? When is she going to come back from wherever she swanned off to (see above!) with Nick Cotton's grandchild in tow? Maybe that will be the big (un)exciting "Nick's alive" reveal storyline?

Is Cora living in Ava's flat?

DC Summerhump is awful, how is she still a copper and even on Lucy's case

• Advertisement

Is Cora living in Ava's flat?

DC Summerhump is awful, how is she still a copper and even on Lucy's case

Summerhump :D

i like her but she is a rubbish copper

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement