Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Most store should have the mat things.

I glued the numbers in after having to put them back together the second time!

All the easy iron are 50% cotton, I have these sheet with over 3 years and they haven't bobbled at all. Very hard wearing, but not luxurious! I have similar sheets from Dunnes, def a cotton mix,not sure of the % and they have bobbled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Soarer

It's the blue one that's scanning at 1.09 in Tesco balbriggan

wingman1.jpg

Same in Mahon Point.

Blue and Black are €1.09. Yellow is up around €4 or something.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Guys over in parenting are saying that Tesco have announced they have rolled out their acceptance of competitors vouchers nationwide. In addition- the campaign close date on posters, pamphlets at customer service desks etc- are not being enforced- it has become an open-ended campaign (it was originally scheduled to end on the 23rd of March). Many stores will have removed their postering etc- don't worry- its still in force.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

It's called trying to stop Aldi (& Lidl) taking all their customers.
    If Tesco can afford to offer 20% off by using some other stores coupons, why can't they do their own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Aldi should just start trolling Tesco by doing vouchers for massive discounts that can be used on specific named brands (like the ones Aldi don't even sell).

Edit: sorry for going off topic, not a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Has anyone managed to use the aldi/lidi vouchers in Tesco yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Magnum Infinity 3 pack are 99cent in Tesco Balbriggan - Best before August 2015.
    Anyone finding them in other stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

so is it definitely nationwide they are accepted now? the aldi vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

phill106 wrote: »
    so is it definitely nationwide they are accepted now? the aldi vouchers?

I've seen signs in Wilton in Cork...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

The Tesco Ireland facebook page says they are accepted nation wide.

Except Express stores.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=625751440844163&set=a.120991881320124.31152.119187884833857&type=1&theater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

In Lucan- the vouchers had been torn out of the Indo- and papers left back on the shelf by some enterprising shoppers, who didn't see the merit in buying the paper........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

In Lucan- the vouchers had been torn out of the Indo- and papers left back on the shelf by some enterprising shoppers, who didn't see the merit in buying the paper........

By shoppers or staff?
    Sorry mods you can move to the conspiracy theory forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,243 ✭✭✭CH3OH

All these size eggs 3 for €4 from tomorrow for 3 days only. Time to stock up for the Nieces and Nephews.

The OFFER IS NOW : 3 for €5 offer until 10th

from tesco.ie
    3 For 5.00 Save 4.00 valid from tomorrow (7/4/2014) until 10/4/2014

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Tesco Clearwater have these reduced to 12 euro. Also some inflatable single beds for 7 euro. They're in a basket in front of the TV section at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭lachin

Staff in tesco Clonmel just told me that all toys were going to be reduced in all stores nationwide later today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

No penguin offers in new ross

• Registered Users Posts: 43 08072011

Kiddy zoom camera 13.00 too n leap pad ultra

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Lots of innotab Tablets in Stillorgan

its Innotab 3S , Marked as 30 on SEL. they are in front of batteries section.

VTech+InnoTab+3S.jpg

To be honest , even at 30Euro they are piece of crap , better to buy full tablet , even cheapest Chinese will do much more better than this .

oh , and one vtech kiddicamera at 13 euro behind the tablets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,820 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

any idea on which kiddie camera it is? make & model?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

stevieob wrote: »
    any idea on which kiddie camera it is? make & model?

its the twist one just picked one up in clearwater there was a yellow label for 42 euro but scanned at 13.70.
    Its 48 in argos down from 62 :)

stedeb wrote: »
    its the twist one just picked one up in clearwater there was a yellow label for 42 euro but scanned at 13.70.
    Its 48 in argos down from 62 :)

nice one thanks

one of ours has one and it causes awful fights!!!

was there many left in clearwater?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

About 3 left, they were on the gap shelf half way down the toy section heading to the garden area bottom shelf .
    As i say price ticket was for 41 but i scanned it at the wall checker and t was 13.70 .

• Registered Users Posts: 30 deeaunty

Naas extra store

Got pink vtech camera for €13.70 - last one. There was another customer I spoke with that told me Lucan store had loads of blue one in stock.

Leappad ultra (€100 in Smyths) on shelf for €97 scanned for just under €31 - last one was being paid for as I left. Should be available in other stores.

Leappad 2 power (€77.99 in Smyths) can't rember shelf price but scanned at under €21 - 3 on shelf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ Nova Easy Paycheck

The Innotab 3 is €23.80

stedeb wrote: »
    About 3 left, they were on the gap shelf half way down the toy section heading to the garden area bottom shelf .
    As i say price ticket was for 41 but i scanned it at the wall checker and t was 13.70 .

Thanks a mill for that. Got one earlier on so that just leaves 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭ablelocks

There is 150 off black 16gb and 32gb ipads in Tesco nenagh but it doesn't say which version. I'm assuming its a 2. Listed price on a yellow sticker is 379 and 479 respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

is that €379 with the €150 off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭ablelocks

bizz213 wrote: »
    is that €379 with the €150 off?

yes it is.

I did ask a staff member about it but she hadn't a clue, beyond saying it wasn't the ipad air.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement