Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Queens of the Stone Age

Options
  • 08-03-2005 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

They have been billed to play Oxygen on Saturday, from MCD
    QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, who are set to perform at OXEGEN this year , release their eagerly anticipated album "Lullabies to Paralize" later this month. Their live performance will thrill as it will the the first chance for Irish fans to hear the new material live! With huge hits like No One Knows, Go With The Flow, First It Giveth, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE album and appearance at OXEGEN are very good news!
    It's a pity they have to play at this and are not doing a gig on their own. Last time I had to go to Slane to see them play. At least they are not headlining so it will be easy enough to get back to Dublin after they finish

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

lullabies is quite the grower too. can't wait to see them. i have to say i much prefer this years line up, though muse last year in this years line up would make it spectacularly mad. speaking or spectacular i would love to see graham coxon at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

It'll be my fourth time to see them. I love them. There no Kyuss but who is :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Still haven't got my hands on a copy of lullabies but I should have it this eve. I like what I've heard from it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to seeing them at Oxegen. I've never seen them live and I'm simply f**king dying to get my hands on 'Lullabies to Paralyze'. Please hurry up CDwow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Listened to it last night and I'm a bit disapointed to be honest. Not near as good as songs for the deaf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

holy **** i'll be buying my ticket for defo now!!!! they are totally my favorite band.

that's excellent news! thanks for pointing it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

lullabbies is deadly.

ill be seein them in germany and the sh!tness thisd summer
    w00t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Had 'Lullabies' a couple of weeks now and I like it a lot. It sounds more moody like Kyuss than the poppiness(not meant in a bad way)Songs for the Deaf.

Hopefully get to see them at Witness(QOTSA no. 3 for me), great line up so far.

Advertisement