Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

Just fled the Boards 1 crew, my crime - being a lowly xbox player!! ;) I've sent an invite to the boards 2 crew if somebody can accept.

GT: OrderlyMuffin
    R*: JoeBonz

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Just fled the Boards 1 crew, my crime - being a lowly xbox player!! ;) I've sent an invite to the boards 2 crew if somebody can accept.

GT: OrderlyMuffin
    R*: JoeBonz

Our first defector

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Have also done the same. Just sent a request there.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

Our first defector

To paraphrase Braveheart, If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Boards 1 crew members??......excellent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

just requested an invite too, need to see more xbox players when i am online., gt: gary F, R*: gar-outlaw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Is there many active players in this? The original boards crew only has about 8 regulars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

lkionm wrote: »
    Is there many active players in this? The original boards crew only has about 8 regulars

I've definitely seen a good few crew members on. Would only have interacted with a minority of them on a regular basis, but have definitely seen a good few on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I've definitely seen a good few crew members on. Would only have interacted with a minority of them on a regular basis, but have definitely seen a good few on.

Yeah i think there is more xbox players in Boc2 anyways, everytime i go on im put in a server with at least 1/2 other boc2 members.. Wednesday night there was 7 of us in freemode (all doing our own thing mind you).

Its hard when people dont have Mics or in my case being hearing impaired and trying to hear thru a ****ty headset!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I just requested a invite for BOC2. Defecting from BRDS to leave the ps3 boys to it.

GT: Kiddums

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I have just completed my defection from the Boards.ie crew and have joined BOC2, I only get online a couple of nights a week but looking forward to seeinng more xbox players, I have a headset which i do use although not always sure its working.

Feel free to add me to your friend list too, gamertag: Gary F

I noticed too that not everyone is sharing their gamertag on the crew website you need to do this from your privacy settings so other crew members can see it.

• Advertisement

kiddums wrote: »
    I just requested a invite for BOC2. Defecting from BRDS to leave the ps3 boys to it.

GT: Kiddums

I just threw you an invite there.

Couple of other lads there, Phroust and unluckylefty - are they boardsies or randomers?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Hi guys,

Just a reminder if anyone has moved from Boards crew over to remember to leave the boards 1 crew on the rockstar social club to free up a space for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Welcome young children! welcome!! we may get some deathmatches going against stupid boards 1 crew!

SamBrugha wrote: »
    Welcome young children! welcome!! we may get some deathmatches going against stupid boards 1 crew!

Only if you dont wreck my Truck on the way to any missions! :P

astradave wrote: »
    Only if you dont wreck my Truck on the way to any missions! :P

Dude i can promise i wont but my girlfriend loves ****ing around on it! I'm pretty sure that was her who wrecked your truck! Soz :P

Dude i can promise i wont but my girlfriend loves ****ing around on it! I'm pretty sure that was her who wrecked your truck! Soz :P

And this is why I don't allow mine to play :D

And this is why I don't allow mine to play :D

Well judging by the violence she displays in the game i will let her play for fear of the violence escaping the game resulting in my death.

Well judging by the violence she displays in the game i will let her play for fear of the violence escaping the game resulting in my death.

Home button>sign in> add profile :pac::cool:

Home button>sign in> add profile :pac::cool:

Not for her! she's very proud of designing that character!

Not for her! she's very proud of designing that character!

577rEF.jpg

• Advertisement

Errrr....I may have killed a fellow Boardsie by the accident tonight. Twice.

I swear they were both accidents, though! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Errrr....I may have killed a fellow Boardsie by the accident tonight. Twice.

I swear they were both accidents, though! :o

I killed you a few times during that time as well I think, you killed Valentine and I didn't see your crew tag so killed you, it wasn't until I was in the heli at the end that I noticed you were part of the BOC crew. My bad:( Changed my crew from BRDS to my own one for my Justice cross/stress jacket which is cool as **** :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

My faggio is a deathtrap

I would like to think that i am not to bad at racing! I may have my off moments but im not the worst! But im finding it extremely hard to race when lads keep spinning myself and others out :/ It's really annoying and most of the people that do it never win! I JUST WANT TO UNLOCK GOD DAMN MODS AND HAVE SOME FUN RACING BUT I AM BEING CONSUMED BY RAGE! and im aware boards crew people spin others out as well. no one is innocent but it gets so annoying i want to cry! :(

Also i find it annoying that i get a message saying "keep this up and you'll be a bad sport" from R* when i quit races and im only quitting because people are being a**h***s!

I killed you a few times during that time as well I think, you killed Valentine and I didn't see your crew tag so killed you, it wasn't until I was in the heli at the end that I noticed you were part of the BOC crew. My bad:( Changed my crew from BRDS to my own one for my Justice cross/stress jacket which is cool as **** :cool:

I'd a couple of battles last night with lads who were running with Boardsies. Were you deadmau5? I think you splatted me and then I was going up to shotgun you and Valentine walked across me, so I hit him with the butt of the gun :o got you back though :pac:

I'd another run-in with a lad that was cruising with a boardsie name b4t prine or something like that. They floated down in a helichopper and since your man was boards, I took it as an invite to hop in, but noooo.....BAM :( AND he blew the tired of my car too.

Fun times!

577rEF.jpg

She likes what she likes! and thats nothing but a black bikini!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

I'd a couple of battles last night with lads who were running with Boardsies. Were you deadmau5? I think you splatted me and then I was going up to shotgun you and Valentine walked across me, so I hit him with the butt of the gun :o got you back though :pac:

I'd another run-in with a lad that was cruising with a boardsie name b4t prine or something like that. They floated down in a helichopper and since your man was boards, I took it as an invite to hop in, but noooo.....BAM :( AND he blew the tired of my car too.

Fun times!

hey man that was me, sorry my mate got a bit excited when we were in the heli. I think it was ls customs it happened? we were trying to come down in the transport heli and pick up your car with you in it. and he wasn't sure if you were about to shoot when you got out of the car and panicked.

dont think it can be done with player's cars though.
    I think I also tried to drop a car on yours at one point.

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    hey man that was me, sorry my mate got a bit excited when we were in the heli. I think it was ls customs it happened? we were trying to come down in the transport heli and pick up your car with you in it. and he wasn't sure if you were about to shoot when you got out of the car and panicked.

dont think it can be done with player's cars though.
    I think I also tried to drop a car on yours at one point.

haha, no panic man - all in good fun!

I got a 9k bounty on me there tonight and sent a lad from boards a text to murder me, but he mustn't have got it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Howdy, I'd love to go and cause some havoc with my fellow Boardsies online, I've applied to join the crew on the on the R* social club.
    My XBL GT is JOCKEYS I3LOX (the I3OLLIX part got nuked a few months ago :pac:)
    My R* name is foxy is here

Cheers.

Advertisement