Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't think it's called Happy Pills now, sounded a bit like a head shop with that name :pac: I don't know the name now, but the shop should be pretty easy to spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think.. if you go across the bridge, up the stairs, there's a sweet shop at the end, think thats it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening everyone, I am writing fiction!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening everyone, I am writing fiction!

What kind/?

There's a game I help run called Midway (see my shiny new sig for details) and I'm writing up a story about one of the places in the Midway world where we've never really used for major plot, but it's been mentioned in game a couple of times. So we had the idea to gather up all these ideas and places we've mentioned in game and put some meat on the bones of what they are and what might happen if the players tried to go there or interact with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Shiminay every post reads really angry with your avatar :pac:

I'm gonna watch Game of Thrones, pack, eat, shower then uber early to bed for my 7am flight to Toronto :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

cloud493 wrote: »
    Where is this happy pills?

Oh, it could be called The Candly Lab now, hrm!

It's off Central Bank area, has a very colourful entrance. You can smell the sugar wafting from it...

And I agree with Peach, I can hear the anger form your avatar, Shiminay... I'm sorry /o\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

tumblr_lcicsjRawZ1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

hi :)

Shiminay every post reads really angry with your avatar :pac:

Funny you should say that, it's the logo of the ANGRY MARINES (NSFW!)

• Advertisement

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Oh, it could be called The Candly Lab now, hrm!

It's off Central Bank area, has a very colourful entrance. You can smell the sugar wafting from it...

And I agree with Peach, I can hear the anger form your avatar, Shiminay... I'm sorry /o\

I know the one, exactly where I though. Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Much, much better than the Pretty Marines. Though my favourite paragon of anger is still Angron followed closely by Khârn.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Links234 wrote: »
    tumblr_lcicsjRawZ1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

hi :)
    Hey Links
    My kind of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Good evening gang

I have no idea what's going on.

do the pretty marines have good taste in shoes? :p

I'll be in cork very briefly at the weekend, anything worth checking out while I'm there?

Pretty-Eldar.jpg
    They are remorseless fiends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Evening Y'all! :)

*Doffs Stetson."

jammstarr wrote: »
    Good evening gang
    hey starr
    Links234 wrote: »
    I have no idea what's going on.

do the pretty marines have good taste in shoes? :p
    More than likely. I however would like to speak to an Angry marines recruiter

*Doffs Stetson."
    Howdy

How's tricks with everyone ...... Is everybody rained in for the evening ..... :)

I got a box of Loop The Loops in the siopa today, anyone want one? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

How's tricks with everyone ...... Is everybody rained in for the evening ..... :)

I got a box of Loop The Loops in the siopa today, anyone want one? :)

We are here in Sligo, there's nothing nicer than a storm when you're snuggled up in bed :)

I'd love on thanks Confused :D

How are you this evening?

Got a fair bit of rain earlier in Galway, but I think it's let up a bit now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

hey starr

*Doffs Stetson."

Wolfman, Confused *Tips hat*

Think a storm is heading my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

hey there hopester

hey there hopester

hey wolfie hows u?

Hello to the late stragglers! Where were ye till now tsk tsk?! :)

Am good here thanks leeg et toi?

Hello to the late stragglers! Where were ye till now tsk tsk?! :)

Am good here thanks leeg et toi?

hey confused:D

• Advertisement

hey wolfie hows u?
    Just waiting for the sun to go away before I heads out for a night time ramble

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement