Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Summer Hockey

Options
  • 03-03-2010 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

All,

does anyone know of any summer hockey going on this year.... days and times and all that stuff.

Thanks
    Justin
    www.clubmash.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Ice or Roller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JustinH

I was thinking more along the lines of field hockey! Thanks J

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dragonkin

JustinH wrote: »
    I was thinking more along the lines of field hockey! Thanks J

I looked into this last year and played in PW. Here's a post I made about it, times might have changed this year but I'd say most of those clubs will run it again. Should be starting up in April/May or so for most clubs.

dragonkin wrote: »
    If anyone wants to take up hockey again or has never played before, summer hockey is probably the easiest way to get started and most clubs will be delighted to have another player.

I've listed below clubs that are running mixed hockey and their times and locations feel free to add to this!

Pembroke Wanderers - Ballsbridge - Wednesday 8-9:30
    YMCA - UCD - Monday 8-9
    Railway Union - Park Avenue, Sandymount - normally monday but varies see website
    Avoca - Newpark School - Friday 7-9
    Bray - Loreto School, Bray - Tuesday 8-10
    Glenanne - St. Marks, Tallaght - Thursday 7:30-9
    Suttonians- Sutton Park School - Wednesday 7:30 - 8:30
    Weston - Lucan Monday - 8:00-9:00

I'd recommend getting in contact in case times change but more than likely you can just turn up on the day and see what's happening. I couldn't find info on some club webpages (Three Rock Rovers, Fingal, Corinthians, Clontarf, Monkstown etc.) and I'm sure I missed plenty of other clubs so please post below if you have more information especially in Ulster/Munster. We could possibly make a sticky at the top of the forum as well for the summer.

Advertisement