Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Love waking up to bike related deliveries that come on time.....even if it is just a new light for my commuter....

E52C8C05-3C2D-4F33-8BE4-4A74F63CCEE5-11630-00000B5E0A339BB9.jpg

Hopefully the next order I'll be waking up to will be a set of wheels....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Apparently they're low in fat but high in Shergar.
    colm_gti wrote: »
    Lads, enoughfor of the burger jokes in this thread, there's not a length between them...

I preferred this thread when you lot were sh!te-ing on in Irish about some stupid word for about four days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    The one in the pic is called Zurek. It only comes in packets over here :(
    Oh yeah, Żurek is bloody fantastic soup, but made from scratch always tastes better :).

I preferred this thread when you lot were sh!te-ing on in Irish about some stupid word for about four days :rolleyes:

I went to check the best before date of the burgers in my freezer, 'and they're off'....

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

Went for an eye test recently in Specsavers and during the test the optician asked me did I do any sporting activity, turns out he was a cyclist too.
    He stopped typing and we had a good chat about the sport in general for about 5 mins.
    We then went on to discuss the various bikes we had owned, the merits of Shimano vs Sram, alloy/carbon frames, components etc.
    We had just started discussing crank lengths when we were rudely interrupted by the receptionist who informed him that it was "starting to get busy out there" :pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭buffalo

Seweryn wrote: »
    Oh yeah, Żurek is bloody fantastic soup, but made from scratch always tastes better :).

I read that as:
    Oh yeah, Żurek is bloody fantastic soap, but made from scratch always tastes better :).

And wondered why you were eating soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

3sl4d0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

My missus is a dab hand at making it! I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

My missus is a dab hand at making it! I love it!
    I wish you were located nearby :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭lennymc

I wish you were located nearby :D.

i wish he was located further away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭buffalo

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/contador-in-argentina-prepping-for-tour-de-san-luis

"Contador in Argentina prepping for Tour de San Luis"

And what's Argentina famous for? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

buffalo wrote: »
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/contador-in-argentina-prepping-for-tour-de-san-luis

"Contador in Argentina prepping for Tour de San Luis"

And what's Argentina famous for? :pac:

Gabriella Sabatini?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I went to check the best before date of the burgers in my freezer, 'and they're off'....

:P

Girlfriend asked me how I would like my burgers done? I told her good to firm.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Jokes like that and the girlfriend will be galloping off quite soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,008 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I'm surprised they didn't find any mutton in those borgers. That would be baaaaaad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Lumen wrote: »
    I'm surprised they didn't find any mutton in those borgers. That would be baaaaaad.

Your-Joke-was-Bad-jenjen_bunny-32332865-400-300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Wouldn't eat burgers anyway, they're fattening. It's not just all the saturated fat in them but also the Shergar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

I had some tesco burgers last week - gave me the trotts...

The best I've seen so far is
    "Burger or no burger, that is equestrian"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

• Advertisement

A3 upgrade approved and licence paid for....now to submit my proof of attendance in full time study and student card and get some of that back :D

The best I've seen so far is
    "Burger or no burger, that is equestrian"

Apparently they're going to start checking veggie burgers for the presence of uniquorn....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭lennymc

definately the most bizarre thing ive seen online today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

A la Rubberbandits:

F*ck your quarter pounder, I've a horse inside . . .

Hoping for some snow on the hills on Friday night. A Saturday snow spin would be good fun, even up to the Hell Fire Club and back.

Been dying to use my studded tyres again since 2010!

Dónal wrote: »
    Hoping for some snow on the hills on Friday night. A Saturday snow spin would be good fun, even up to the Hell Fire Club and back.

Been dying to use my studded tyres again since 2010!

I said it before, I'll say it again, if it snows on Friday/Saturday morning, I'll be coming looking for you to punch you in the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭t'bear

He will easily outsprint you on his grippy tyres.

t'bear wrote: »
    He will easily outsprint you on his grippy tyres.

Shoe grips, I can run pretty fast when I want to!

After the recent discovery of horse meat found in Tesco burgers, Pennys have announced their shock finding of camel toes in their leggings....

• Advertisement

After the recent discovery of horse meat found in Tesco burgers, Pennys have announced their shock finding of camel toes in their leggings....

Mostly unfit for human consumption.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement