Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Giant CRS 4.0 hybrid with helmet/lock/etc - DUBLIN

• 02-10-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am selling a Giant CRS 4.0 hybrid that I recently completed a 1000km bike trip around Ireland with. The bike is 55cm, maybe 57cm (fits me fine at 5'11) I think it's a 2009/2010 model.

The bike has mudguards, frame, bottle carrier. I also have a helmet, OnGuard frame lock with cable (retails €40+ new), a mini-pump, luggage straps and a multitool I will include in the sale. Helmet, lock and pump were all purchased in early September.

Asking €200 for all, I am willing to sell any of the above individually if you wish.

This is a great commuter bike and performed well over distance as well. The only problem I had over the course of my trip was a bad front tire valve, which was replaced.

Make an offer - I'm currently in Dublin and leaving Ireland on Saturday 5 October. I can meet you anywhere in Dublin center if you wish to inspect the bike.

Pictures attached below
    Thanks!

Advertisement