Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rothschild will own Ireland

• 08-01-2011 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

The Rothschild family (known as The House of Rothschild,or more simply as the Rothschilds) is a European family of German Jewish origin that established European banking and finance houses from the late eighteenth century. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family were elevated into the Austrian nobility, being given hereditary baronies of the Habsburg Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816. The British branch of the family was elevated into the British nobility by Queen Victoria. It has been argued that during the 19th century, the family possessed by far the largest private fortune in the world, and by far the largest fortune in modern history

what are peoples thoughts on this taken into account they are soon to own Ireland ? (watch the video first :D)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

Any info on how they are going to own Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Own or pwn? Explain how they own Ireland please? I don't want to watch the video as I've a feeling it's a tin foil hat type one and I've already showered today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

colm1234 wrote: »
    what are peoples thoughts on this .............

Its anti-semetic shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Jim Corr told us this a long time ago. There is about 7 families around the world that own governments according to Jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭colm1234

AntiMatter wrote: »
    Any info on how they are going to own Ireland?

Ireland to receive €85 billion bailout at 5.8% interest rate thats how :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ireland to receive €85 billion bailout at 5.8% interest rate thats how :rolleyes:

From the Rothschilds?

Not according to the Guardian....http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/22/ireland-bailout-money-coming-loan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

It's a non secured loan though as far as I know, if we can't pay it, we can still keep the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They (well, a company bearing their name) were appointed last year as advisers to the government, replacing Merrill Lynch. Nothing more than that really
    Nodin wrote: »
    Its anti-semetic shite.

Dunno about that.. you gotta admit, they're rife for conspiracy theories.. arguably the most wealthy family in history with ties to politics in many countries.

From the Rothschilds?

Not according to the Guardian....http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/22/ireland-bailout-money-coming-loan

no from the imf The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild

might i also add that they control the media so keep reading your news papers and keep believing what they want you to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Rothschild will never take boards though.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Ireland is now a debt-slave to world banks/the World Bank; there's no denying that.

no from the imf The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild

Your telling me the Rothschilds own the IMF, and control all 186 nations that make up the member list?

to quote rothschild,"We needed a pinup to draw attention to the problem, and for me the emblem of a cradle-to-grave society is the plastic water bottle”

Cradle to grave society? The emblem of our society is a plastic bottle? Do we have a problem with too many plastic bottles in the world?

The following is my personal interpretation: What Rothschild is implying in the above quote is that humanity is the cause of all this pollution. By saying “cradle-to-grave society” he means that we live in ignorance, that we are born, cause destruction on the earth for a number of years, and then die never having done anything good for the world that will have an outstanding positive effect. The emblem of our society is a plastic bottle which he perceives as waste, garbage, pollution, something that is far too abundant and is having a disgustingly negative effect on the world. We are nothing but plastic bottles, plain garbage in the eyes of the global elite, and we need to be cleaned up.

if you think we are ****ed already wait until they take over. they want you to be ignorant to it ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

In before move to Conspiracy Theories...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Anti semitic rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

The conspiracy theory forum is over there. Unless you have more evidence than a mere tinfoil hat youtube clip I suggest you start heading that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

MrMatisse wrote: »
    Anti semitic rubbish.

How is it? If they happened to be catholic would you also put any criticism down to the fact that they are catholic?

The whole paranoid notion that they control the world is ludicrous but I don't see how it's anti-Semitic.. that's just a tired argument that people trot out whenever jewish people happen to be on the receiving end of any negativity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

MrMatisse wrote: »
    Anti semitic rubbish.

Rothschild are not semitic though. Semitic people are the ones who live in the lands around Israel. Basically the Arab muslims, Arab Christians and the Arab Jews.

The Ashkenazi jews, who are the ones who are in the power, are from Germany.

In before move to Conspiracy Theories...

job done it does not bother me where its posted, so long as the message gets across, although it is apparent that ignorance is bliss in some cases :D

• Advertisement

job done it does not bother me where its posted, so long as the message gets across, although it is apparent that ignorance is bliss in some cases :D

I've read enough Greg Palast to know that the IMF are economic rapists, and that borrowing money off them isn't really a good idea, but I'm just having trouble with the notion that one of the Rothschild family owns the IMF, and has managed to keep this secret from all the nations who are supposed to be the shareholders.

Can you provide evidence for your claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Right...and what does that have to do with Rothschild "owning" Ireland exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

I've read enough Greg Palast to know that the IMF are economic rapists, and that borrowing money off them isn't really a good idea, but I'm just having trouble with the notion that one of the Rothschild family owns the IMF, and has managed to keep this secret from all the nations who are supposed to be the shareholders.

Can you provide evidence for your claim?

Ya I thought the US was the most heavily invested in the IMF, not some family.

Right...and what does that have to do with Rothschild "owning" Ireland exactly?

because its from the imf and who do you think owns the imf

Ya I thought the US was the most heavily invested in the IMF, not some family.

The US are broke mate. What would they be investing in!!

Its the FED which has all the money and that's just another bank like the IMF.
    And yeah, the Rothschilds are associated with the FED as well.

The US are broke mate. What would they be investing in!!

Its the FED which has all the money and that's just another bank like the IMF.
    And yeah, the Rothschilds are associated with the FED as well.

Hopefully the Rothschilds look after the US so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Not Rothschild anyway. 85bn isn't coming from the IMF btw.

So how are they going own Ireland again?

Where the IMF Gets its Money

http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/finfac.htm

^That says nothing about who owns the IMF and you won't find that information anywhere either. All these things are kept secret from the public. IMF is a profit producing debt based bank just like any other bank. Its not the UN or some relief charity organisation.
    Hopefully the Rothschilds look after the US so.

Yes they are looking after US very well. Which is why US owes over $9 trillion to the FED!!
    And with the wars, that number is only going to continue increasing!

The FED has got US grabbed by its balls!!

• Advertisement

The World Bank - IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild and 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planed to take the world over through money. The former chief economist of the World Bank, Joe Stiglitz, was fired recently. He pointed out to top executives that every country the IMF/World Bank got involved in ended up with a crashed economy, a destroyed government, and sometimes in flames with riots. Jim Wolfensen, the president of the World Bank would not comment on his dismissal.

Advertisement