Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin bus route 66B not running today??

Options
  • 23-11-2007 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭

The one at 15:25 never arrived, neither did the 22:15. Unless they were desperately late, but I don't see how they could be. Dublin Bus website not saying anything. Anyone know if they're running tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭markpb

It's probably best to ring the depot directly (their number is at the bottom of the timetable) and ask them what's up when that happens. Most of the time there's a reasonable excuse like a bus broke down or there was a crash and traffic is causing it to run late.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I saw it a couple of times on my travels yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Really? Odd. Yeah I can rule out traffic since when I was waiting for it into town, it starts 2 minutes up the road, and the way home, was waiting at Pearse Street..the terminus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭markpb

Traffic could still be a problem if it got delayed operating a previous route. It might be late arriving in the city centre or it might arrive only slightly late but the driver might have surpassed his legal driving time and be legally obliged to take a break before driving again.

Advertisement