Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy wire mesh

Options
  • 15-12-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Got a garden that needs closing in. There is an existing barbwire fence in place and a bit of hedge here and there, but looking to fix wire mesh to the fence to keep a couple of dogs in.

Where is best to buy wire mesh? looked at B&Q but it seems expensive, there will be about 80 metre's in total.

Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Where are you? I had to buy a roll of mesh to rabbit proof a garden and I found it in Grange Builders in the Baldoyle Industrial estate. You'll get it in almost any builder suppliers but you'll find the price similar to B&Q

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FarmerBrown

If your out the northside of Dublin my local agri-merchants Whites Agri have a large selection of Wire Mesh not sure what they are like on price though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

Most of the creameries carry it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

You registered, and went to all that trouble to answer a 3 year old thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭wait4me

2 stroke wrote: »
    You registered, and went to all that trouble to answer a 3 year old thread.
    Who?? sorella's post was 30-01-2009 08:20

• Advertisement
Advertisement