Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway - motorhome repairs

• 11-11-2009 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi - anyone know of anyone in Galway that'll do minor repairs on motorhomes? Also any advice on what to do to motorhome to safeguard during the winter. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055735930

Did you buy from a dealer? Any warranty? Are you mechanically minded?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Hi have you tried Galway Campers in Craughwell. I do not know if they do repairs but you could ring them on 091 846444 to find out, also they are on the main road near the Railway crossing. Hope this may help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Bessa wrote: »
    Hi have you tried Galway Campers in Craughwell. I do not know if they do repairs but you could ring them on 091 846444 to find out, also they are on the main road near the Railway crossing. Hope this may help you.

Think it's mostly rental with them?:confused:

Whereabouts in Galway , and what do you need done?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shigg

Hi

Galway City - water leaking out under van from shower? Not mechanically minded!! imported from Germany last summer so no warranty etc. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

shigg wrote: »
    Hi

Galway City - water leaking out under van from shower? Not mechanically minded!! imported from Germany last summer so no warranty etc. Thanks

Can you see if it is the waste pipe (harmless) or the edge of the tray leaking (will rot walls).. get a helper to pour a jug of water into the shower...

Over winter I'd put a cover on it at least!

• Advertisement
Advertisement