Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Secret Slayer Party After The Gig!!!!

Options
  • 10-06-2005 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Anybody hear of that rumour??!!!!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Not until now... Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

RedRaven wrote:
    Anybody hear of that rumour??!!!!:D
    City Centre,Stay tuned!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

details......?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Would imagine Bruxelles or Dorans or somewhere like that personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

hell I'll be in bruxelles after the gig anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

go dermo!

i may see you there

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

its in my house....

Bring cans!

Anybody with any concrete information.....?

Alana wrote:
    Anybody with any concrete information.....?
    Well Ive been hooking up with the lads every time they come to town, I meeting them later on today so, I booked a table but it aint brux or Dorans!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Booking tables isn't very heavy metal, eh? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah so tell the internet of the secret party. your band wouldnt be playing this "secret aftershow party" would they? cause we done that one before and it worked :p

Doctor J wrote:
    Booking tables isn't very heavy metal, eh? ;)
    So you tell us all what heavy metal is then???

The point of booking a table is that when a band as important to metal as Slayer come to town dont you think its a good show of respect from us to them to lay on a bit of class with a nice table other than them coming off stage after and hour or so raising hell to stand in a f**kin bar all nite!!!!:D

bombidol wrote:
    yeah so tell the internet of the secret party. your band wouldnt be playing this "secret aftershow party" would they? cause we done that one before and it worked :p
    No theres no band playing dude, but hey 20 out of 10 for the idea with your band happy days!!!:D

So are you just teasing us then..........? What does it take for a girl to get her boobs signed :D (jk)

Alana wrote:
    So are you just teasing us then..........? What does it take for a girl to get her boobs signed :D (jk)
    Ha Ha,

Well I have to be honest this thread is partially designed to get some hot chicks and decent skins down to the party for the boys, are you hot??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ledar

I saw them yesterday at Donnington, they were fantastic. I'm really looking forward to the gig tonight. See you there, my bible as we speak is soaking in a pool of blood :D Boob signing eh? I'll bring along a marker, you didn't really want Kerry King written across your chest now did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Cause theres loads of hot chicks on the internet.:p

RedRaven wrote:
    Ha Ha,

Well I have to be honest this thread is partially designed to get some hot chicks and decent skins down to the party for the boys, are you hot??!!!

Have you not seen my sig......? :p

Purdy please....

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

I just came back from doing security at the gig and I can tell you they're in Fibbers. Mastodon is with them. Proof I was there? They didn't play Bloodline. Security (like myself) had "EVENT GUARD" or "SECURITY" written across our backs. Dark polo shirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I am at the party right now. Best. Party. Ever.

• Advertisement

Anyone wants to know how to get into tomorrow's gig for free PM me, first come, first served. You get busted, you're on you're own but it's pretty simple.

Actually Son_of_Belial's right about what the security were wearing so maybe check out Fibbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

will they be in fibbers tomorrow night ?? might head down then if so.....

good gig, little dissapointed with the shortness and sound of mastodon's set, but i was really overly hyped up about them.
    was :( that slayer didnt play bloodline

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

they played Bloodline ffs

he's lying

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

0utshined wrote:
    I am at the party right now. Best. Party. Ever.

must be a brillient party that you have to sit at a computer

No they didn't? Did they? Whatever. Um... Security also had large ear-muff like radios with a mouth-peice. I was the guy with black hair and glasses on the disabled ramp by the gent's toilet downstairs. Sure you're not getting Bloodline mixed up with Raining Blood? I know Bloodline and I'd have picked it out straight away, I never took any breaks either. No, they didn't play Bloodline.

must be a brillient party that you have to sit at a computer

Oh yeah, you can keep your drink, drugs and women I'll stay in the corner with my laptop and a bottle of coke thank you very much!

they played Bloodline ffs

he's lying
    OK, at one point the lead singer (with the long hair) started asking were you "ready for war?! War's a big deal you know" (or words to that effect). I think he said that just before the second or third tune they played. It was some time at the start anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

oh btw did anyone lose a cap ?? some guy gave me it and said the bouncers gave it to him, im not too sure if its from some guest there or from one of the bands(he was kinda ambiguos) if you lost a cap and can tell me whats on the front of it(its black with writing), i'll give it back to ye*

*i wont actually do this, im just pretty curious is all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

OK, at one point the lead singer (with the long hair) started asking were you "ready for war?! War's a big deal you know" (or words to that effect). I think he said that just before the second or third tune they played. It was some time at the start anyway.
    They didn't play Bloodline and he said that before War ensemble.

Advertisement