Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost phone uploading images to Dropbox of new "owner"

• 28-09-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Here's some images he took- does anybody know any of the people in these picture? Would be great to get the phone back so any info would be appreciated. Included is a screengrab from a video if him boxing in a sports hall, anybody recognize it? GPS seems to indicate some of the photos were taken out by the <>, so might be that kind of area. Here's imgur folder <mod snipped>

(sorry cant post link properly as im a new user)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aq_khan

if there's any forums you think i'd have better luck in please let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

<mod snipped>

The fourth one looks like the National Museum

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Can't you go to the Play store and hit "find my device"?

Or has it been wiped with Dropbox still linked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mod note: you need to go to the Gardai about this. Unfortunately Boards is unsuitable for helping ID people in these types of situations. Thread closed and links removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement